Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

This is heartbreaking... maybe game ending.

2»

Comments

  • raffsterraffster Posts: 934 ★★★
    Affliction wrote: »
    pdbowgh02fes.png
    Affliction wrote: »
    pdbowgh02fes.png

    Dude, you have Magik. Unduped Magik is godly in every way already. Rank her to 4 and you will have no regrets.

    Cheer up! You also have NightCrawler. That's not really too bad in the grand scheme of things.
  • Born wrote: »
    That’s so messed up mate. I feel your pain. Pulls like that definitely make you want to quite. I too saved a bunch and pulled similar champs, nothing but garbage.

    I guess that’s how they keep people in the game and grinding. I bet you won’t see someone open 7 crystal like that and pull ICE, AA, DV, GR, GP, Rouge and Quake. I’m sure the percentage rates to pull useless champs are higher than those of the good champs. And Kabam know who they are.

    Much like with Flat Earthers, I often wonder how this theory works in people's minds. Do they just think it and dismiss it without further thought, or do they construct elaborate frameworks to try to support the theory. When Magik was considered bad was her odds in the crystals high? When Kabam buffed her did they change the odds to lower them when they buffed her, or did they wait until the players collectively changed their minds about Magik and started to like her around the time of Dave's? How do they know which champs the players think are the best and which the worst? Do they do internal polling, or do they just ask for a copy of Seatin's spreadsheet? What did they do before Seatin started making spreadsheets? When Reddit and the official forums disagree on the value of a champ, do they split the difference or do they flip a coin to decide whether the champ should have higher or lower odds?

    Dr. Voodoo was not always considered a top tier champ. I wonder when they nerfed his crystal odds. And I wonder how many lucky players got him when the odds were really good. Gee, this is actually harder than it looks to figure out what the drop rate of a champion should be. Just think about all the arguments surrounding what Yellow Jacket's drop rate should be.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Born wrote: »
    That’s so messed up mate. I feel your pain. Pulls like that definitely make you want to quite. I too saved a bunch and pulled similar champs, nothing but garbage.

    I guess that’s how they keep people in the game and grinding. I bet you won’t see someone open 7 crystal like that and pull ICE, AA, DV, GR, GP, Rouge and Quake. I’m sure the percentage rates to pull useless champs are higher than those of the good champs. And Kabam know who they are.

    Much like with Flat Earthers, I often wonder how this theory works in people's minds. Do they just think it and dismiss it without further thought, or do they construct elaborate frameworks to try to support the theory. When Magik was considered bad was her odds in the crystals high? When Kabam buffed her did they change the odds to lower them when they buffed her, or did they wait until the players collectively changed their minds about Magik and started to like her around the time of Dave's? How do they know which champs the players think are the best and which the worst? Do they do internal polling, or do they just ask for a copy of Seatin's spreadsheet? What did they do before Seatin started making spreadsheets? When Reddit and the official forums disagree on the value of a champ, do they split the difference or do they flip a coin to decide whether the champ should have higher or lower odds?

    Dr. Voodoo was not always considered a top tier champ. I wonder when they nerfed his crystal odds. And I wonder how many lucky players got him when the odds were really good. Gee, this is actually harder than it looks to figure out what the drop rate of a champion should be. Just think about all the arguments surrounding what Yellow Jacket's drop rate should be.

    Na I’m sure it’s quite easy for them. They can probably place different champions in different pools. Pool A has a 70% chance to drop, pool B a 30% chance. Pool A consist of all **** champs and pool B the good ones. And I’m sure they could chop and change as they see fit. Probably wouldn’t take long at all.

    And how do they determine the good from bad? That’s probably the easiest job of all lol
Sign In or Register to comment.