7* deathless dupe

Freddy291Freddy291 Member Posts: 9
Hello. I realize there is already a post about people who are missing the 7* deathless guilly dupe from doing winter of woe early 2 weeks ago but maybe a new post would get a response/update from Kabam. The other thread has been bumped so much with no new update on the situation.
For those of us waiting it would be greatly appreciated to see what progress has been made to remedy this.

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    What am I missing here? You did Winter of Wow with deathless Guilly before there was an objective for it?

Because it hasn't been 2 weeks since the objective we there (by 2 hours)
  • BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 95
    A_Fungi said:

What am I missing here? You did Winter of Wow with deathless Guilly before there was an objective for it?

Yes it was bugged on release so if you as I did, completed that objective first right when it started you did not get the deathless guillotine dupe. It’s been 2 weeks and not one word said by anyone from kabam
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Ah okay

Glad I wasn't too immediate on the jump then lol
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian
    Bamajd said:

A_Fungi said:

Yes it was bugged on release so if you as I did, completed that objective first right when it started you did not get the deathless guillotine dupe. It’s been 2 weeks and not one word said by anyone from kabam
    Kabam already addressed it that compensation will be sent out to those affected.
  • BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 95
    Pikolu said:

Bamajd said:

A_Fungi said:

Kabam already addressed it that compensation will be sent out to those affected.
    When? By Christmas?
  • ForumerForumer Member Posts: 104 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Bamajd said:

A_Fungi said:

Yeah and gave no timeline or update.
  • Freddy291Freddy291 Member Posts: 9
    I just hope they haven’t forgot or left it at the bottom of their to do list. She is going to benefit from the x-magica tag so she definitely will be useful for next BGs season. Not to mention Kabam is responding to other issues and not updating us on this.

@Kabam Miike
  • ForumerForumer Member Posts: 104 ★★
    Still nothing, so annoying.
  • Freddy291Freddy291 Member Posts: 9
    Any update on this @Kabam Miike ?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Freddy291 said:

Any update on this @Kabam Miike ?

A forum guardian replied on the other thread saying the comp is being prepared