**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 8 Chapter 4: Darkest Dawn - April 10th @ 11am PT! Tune into our livestream April 10 @ 10am PT!

Comments

• Options
    Lo67KiLo67Ki Posts: 56 β˜…
    But W rewards overlall
  • Options
    edricedric Posts: 62 β˜…

Terrible rewards, why are you soo stingy with 7s resources, all I see is 6s rankups. Should have been a rankup crystal 2-3 7s for completion, and generic for exploration of Act 8. At least I don't have to rush.

Wait... do you really think that the rewards for Act 8 Exploration should be better than the Necropolis rewards? That's end-game Everest Content, and this is... much easier. And as we said earlier, we're slowing down on 7 Star rewards because we are not keen to get to 8 Stars this year, so that is why we're not going to be giving out more Rank 3s here, and believe that 6 Stars are still very valuable, especially with the introduction of Ascension.
    πŸ’― agree with you. Great rewards btw πŸ‘, I think Kabam nailed it with the rewards versus other content in the game (i.e. necropolis). Looking forward to playing this
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 379 β˜…β˜…

Terrible rewards, why are you soo stingy with 7s resources, all I see is 6s rankups. Should have been a rankup crystal 2-3 7s for completion, and generic for exploration of Act 8. At least I don't have to rush.

Wait... do you really think that the rewards for Act 8 Exploration should be better than the Necropolis rewards? That's end-game Everest Content, and this is... much easier. And as we said earlier, we're slowing down on 7 Star rewards because we are not keen to get to 8 Stars this year, so that is why we're not going to be giving out more Rank 3s here, and believe that 6 Stars are still very valuable, especially with the introduction of Ascension.
    Totally agree with this point. 6* should be worth for atleast 5-6 months or maybe over a year. An ascended R5 is equal to 7*R2. And we can also sig200 them quickly.

For eg 7*R2 sig 20 photon is weeker defender then 6* ascended sig200 photon. More signs more block penetration. Same thing with onslaught...
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm afraid of having the same class gem as the one I already have πŸ˜‚. I hope that the final offer will be good πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,277 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can we swap our 7 star champs as well? You only mentioned 5 and 6 stars
  • Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 45 β˜…

Adrikss1 said:

Quick question: if I get valiant with the 8.4 rewards, will I be able to get the valiant objectives in Winter of Woe?

I believe that they should become available for you if you become Valiant during the event duration.
    I became paragon in the middle of last month wow and they became available, even though i was too weak to complete all objectives :)
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 371 β˜…β˜…β˜…

My earlier prediction. Not accurate, but it was on the right track
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    W

Story content don't miss
  • Options
    Mrlutz86Mrlutz86 Posts: 9 β˜…
    If it wasn't for the fact that Kabam has gated valiant behind two r3 7*s I'd be very happy with the rewards, but because they have these rewards are annoying... I don't want to have to do either full act 8 exploration or full necropolis just to get a title... And because of that I get stuck with the terrible rewards they've been giving out to paragons for completing the same content valiant is... I'm all for slowing down to avoid pushing to 8*s (nobody wants that), but don't hide all the decent rewards behind a title and then say 'time to slow things down'. But hey who cares, I'm sure lots of you have no problem. I'm just one frustrated player whose been playing for years, putting time, more money than I should have and effort into a game that has at times brought me great enjoyment... But in other moments great frustration.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you have an infographic with the rewards do not hesitate to share it
  • Options
    Lawrenceo96Lawrenceo96 Posts: 59 β˜…
    Looooooking goooooood kabam valiant by april
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,331 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fantastic rewards. April is shaping up to be one of the best months between this and Woe gauntlet
  • Options
    TorTinxDTorTinxD Posts: 22 β˜…
    I liked the prize, but I was expecting a generic 7* awakened gem
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 206 β˜…
    Probably very good account changing rewards very happy with all these stuffs 😍
  • Options
    RookM1RookM1 Posts: 52 β˜…
    Absolutely bangin rewards Kabam, well done!

I was thinking you might keep Valiant behind Necro exploration for a while longer, which I would've been ok with, but being more of a casual player I wasn't really looking forward to completing my remaining paths.
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Mrlutz86 said:

If it wasn't for the fact that Kabam has gated valiant behind two r3 7*s I'd be very happy with the rewards, but because they have these rewards are annoying... I don't want to have to do either full act 8 exploration or full necropolis just to get a title... And because of that I get stuck with the terrible rewards they've been giving out to paragons for completing the same content valiant is... I'm all for slowing down to avoid pushing to 8*s (nobody wants that), but don't hide all the decent rewards behind a title and then say 'time to slow things down'. But hey who cares, I'm sure lots of you have no problem. I'm just one frustrated player whose been playing for years, putting time, more money than I should have and effort into a game that has at times brought me great enjoyment... But in other moments great frustration.

This ones on you bro you had a long time to do 8.1 - 8.3 you could have just done 1 path a day and you’d have them all 100% not to mention necro completion was basically free because of revive farming

So all you had to do, even if you had 0% of 8.1 - 8.3 done, is do 1 quest a day and you’d have them all 100% and still have almost 3 months to spare
    You have nobody to be mad at but yourself
    I did necropolis completion... Just not exploration. Which is what is necessary for valiant. Yea, could I have... Probably, but not without being miserable from the content... Do I still disagree with the decision to gate any decent rewards behind this title which is in turn gated behind exploration of either necropolis or all act 8 exploration... Yea 100% I disagree with that. You don't feel that way; and that's totally alright... Just voicing my frustration.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,014 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mrlutz86 said:

You can also just wait for t4a to become normal things in side/event quests to finally get Valiant. No one said you need to be one this moment.
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looks absolutely awesome. For now, opening a 7* nexus just sounds absolutely crazy.

Tons of 6* rank up gems so we can expand our rosters.

Tbh, the rewards are spot on, especially after yall told us that they weren't gonna be better than necro (understandably so). They weren't watered down.

πŸ‘πŸ™Œ
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just want to clarify that this is intentional to not be able to swap out for a 7star? It’s fine but wondering if the portals will look different than the typical champion swap portals we have seen because I’m sure there will be summoners to plan on a 7star swap that will be disappointed when they get there.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Mrlutz86 said:

You can also just wait for t4a to become normal things in side/event quests to finally get Valiant. No one said you need to be one this moment.
    Yea, I look forward to that in however many years that is (who knows with the slowing down of things). Until then I'll take what I deserve I guess... Which is the terrible Paragon rewards.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The best thing is i will have 2 T4A now and R3 Gem as well. I had half T4A from Banquet and half i got now from WoW. I will need to do rest of the seasonal challenges and offers to get that one more T4A.

Rewards are way better than my expectations, i have no complains. I m looking forward to be Valiant without Necropolis.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,755 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 3

They're not terrible, but I do think there is too much 6* stuff for this to be the last part of Act 8. The 7* resources are better. I'm VERY excited about the fully formed T4A!! Would have been nice to see a 7* AG though since that's the direction the game has gone towards. Not sure why that's not in there, unless they're going to introduce another everest content? But overall, pretty good and seems to be worth going for. Everybody can still eat πŸ™‚
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wonderful rewards kabaam cooked this time.