My last two titan crystals!! CEO 100%!!

JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★

These crystals are worth the grind! B)

They will go well my dupe Ronin from the only 2 incursions crystals I've opened :smirk:

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Ironically, your sarcasm is not incorrect.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    edited April 4

I've said it once and I'll say it again , old champs that donot fit the current meta and/or need high sigs to be somewhat usable should NOT enter the titans.

I mean especially the ones who really need dupe to be somewhat usable. They should be in the normal pool with increased chance of duping them. I understand there is a need to balance the good ones but I don't see any use for that thing for a long long time, I have a r4 ascended comp 200. And when you pull a champion from a titan that should not be the feeling to be left with. There should be more relevant unduped old champions for exemple.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Champions who enter the Titan pool enter the basic pool sooner. That means you’ll get more sigs on those champions sooner.

While a Thing may not feel great now, once you dupe him you’ll have a pretty solid defender (especially in timed modes like Battlegrounds).

Jinx
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    You've got my luck apparently.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited April 4
    Kerneas said:

I myself pull only old 7*s (just from basics luckily) and I am fed up with them. They are good champs, like Killmonger, but I have played enough with 2018 kits, I need something new :smiley:

That's kind of how I've felt my last basic pulls over the past few weeks:

Colossus (new, but wants awakened ability)
    more sigs on r1 Falcon
    r1 Knull awakening (decent, but Glad was already going up before he would)
    more sigs on r2 Mantis
    more sigs on r1 Gambit (that makes sig 80 now)
    r1 Korg awakening (my defense is already stacked, and sig 20 Korg is fodder)
    r1 Mordo awakening (would have preferred Black Cat awakening or someone new)

There'll be a lot of openings after Act 8 100%, but I feel I'm going to be shafted yet again. I only ever seem to pull decent things when I whale out during the events.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Does anyone know who's going to be in the next titan crystal?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    Havok. Great pull.

Dr. Zola
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Gimme that Havok
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Havok really is still good, and 99% doesn't need his Awakened Ability.

It's nice to have, but not necessary for anything.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I've said it once and I'll say it again , old champs that donot fit the current meta and/or need high sigs to be somewhat usable should NOT enter the titans.

I have an r2 Havok. He is an absolute banger against so many difficult war and bg fights. I bring him into fights against Maestro, Bullseye, Onslaught, and other difficult meta defenders and get solos. He’s a phenomenal pull.
    Well he doesn't meet the criteria of being outdated then. Simple as that, I'm talking about someone like thing
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    how is havok a bad pull? As an owner of an r3 havok, he whacks, and whacks hard.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    edited April 4
    Wicket329 said:

I have an r2 Havok. He is an absolute banger against so many difficult war and bg fights. I bring him into fights against Maestro, Bullseye, Onslaught, and other difficult meta defenders and get solos. He’s a phenomenal pull.
    How does Havok counter Bullseye? He doesn't counter evade. Just let yourself bleed for plamsa buildup?

I disagree a bit with this.

I can see everyone saying Havok is a good pull, he is it's true but compared to the rest of the titan pool he still feels a bit underwhelming in my opinion. I would have been glad to get him in the basic, for sure.

But as a defender in BG, even non-armor up champions can defeat him because he is unduped and takes way too much time to get to 20 charges. As an attacker it's the same, it takes a lot of time to build his charges against most of the defenders you usually see in BG and I end up loosing.

And I was expecting anyway to see the answers of the "OG" players saying "Havok unduped massive W why is OP complaining!!!" when you see that there is Photon, onslaught, Gladiator, Werewolf, Red Skull, Chee'ilth, Kushala, Bullseye, Penni, Morbius, Vox etc...

As if they would have prefer Thing and Havok over all of them :sweat_smile:
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    I would kill for 7 star havok and thing, maybe cuz I only have 3 7 stars
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    Jeancrb said:

I disagree a bit with this.

I can see everyone saying Havok is a good pull, he is it's true but compared to the rest of the titan pool he still feels a bit underwhelming in my opinion. I would have been glad to get him in the basic, for sure.

But as a defender in BG, even non-armor up champions can defeat him because he is unduped and takes way too much time to get to 20 charges. As an attacker it's the same, it takes a lot of time to build his charges against most of the defenders you usually see in BG and I end up loosing.

feels underwhelming is definitely your opinion.
    havok is a legit monster, i've won with him in BGs because of his stats, he is a great two way champ. he requires a semi counter at the very least, has multiple immunities and resistances, and multiple damage types.
    Lastly he is also a war destroyer, he can absolutely wreck multiple nodes/lanes in War.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Jeancrb said:

And I was expecting anyway to see the answers of the "OG" players saying "Havok unduped massive W why is OP complaining!!!" when you see that there is Photon, onslaught, Gladiator, Werewolf, Red Skull, Chee'ilth, Kushala, Bullseye, Penni, Morbius, Vox etc...

As if they would have prefer Thing and Havok over all of them :sweat_smile:

Vox>Havok> over anyone else for me and I haven't opened a titan yet
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    They don't have that "new car" smell to them. It's takes awhile to get those shards built up to open one, so you're hoping for a new champ. FOMO kicks in when you see them in lesser rosters or when the pulls are posted in your LINE chat with #CEOLUCK.

I'm also one of those that pull older champs from Titans. I decided to use WOW shards and stoked to dupe Ham knowing the pool was going to reset soon. I'm perfectly good with that. Angry? Not in the least and his damage as a 7* is crazy good.

I made peace with the idea that I'll be pulling off the lot with a refurbished 2018 sedan instead of a new 2024 sports car. No FOMO here.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Well he doesn't meet the criteria of being outdated then. Simple as that, I'm talking about someone like thing
    Havok came out less than 20 days after Thing… Neither champ is outdated. People just haven’t looked at how Thing’s sig ability scales:

At only sig 40 (one dupe and an investment of sig stones), he gets up to 72% damage resistance. It’s not that 100% that he’ll eventually get, but it’s still insanely useful.
    altavista said:

Wicket329 said:

How does Havok counter Bullseye? He doesn't counter evade. Just let yourself bleed for plamsa buildup?
    @altavista Havok has a couple different mechanics at play. First, like you said, he puts a plasma on the opponent when bled. But he also gets a plasma when hit by a critical hit. Additionally, he reduces incoming critical hit damage by 50%.

So Bullseye is pretty constantly getting plasmas built up and Havok has some mechanics that let him endure the damage better than most.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Honestly Havok is a huge Win, but thing not so much. But I feel your pain, I have opened 3 titan Crystals and only pulled Old Champs (Jabari, Crossbones, and Thing). I’m saving mine for the Crystal update next week, hopefully I can pull a new champ this time.