**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Why do ALL war map defenders get locked out? Aw defenders stuck in inaccessible map

Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 193 ★★
edited April 7 in General Discussion
So this issue will most likely only affect a few alliances, but it’s really annoying.

When the war is set, and the defenders locked in, the war mechanics seems to lock out every defender placed on all maps. So if you have different defenders on challenger, expert , master, they all get locked out of war attack. Why?

Is the game incapable of locking out the chosen map defenders only? In theory if you have different setups for different maps (yes it’s unlikely) but you could have 15 defenders locked away.instead of 5.

In addition we had an extra issue, where we bounced up a tier of maps, and had to add defenders to the map, and then we bounced down and lost access to that map.

So now, we have defenders we can’t change , that are permanently locked and inaccessible. even if they are never in aw defence, because they are stuck in a higher tier war defence map.

Can we get this sorted please?

Give us access to all tiered map instead of just three so we can control the situation fully. Or set it up so it doesn’t lock out every defender on every map.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Happened to several guys in my alliance. Tickets were submitted
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    Same thing happened to me. Imo only the defenders in the active war map should be locked out
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Agreed,

People have been unable to use champions as being locked in defence… however as we have dropped down in tier and have no access to the higher map we can’t remove the champion from defence.

Silly design….
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    It's a loadout issue which we're seeing in masteries. If a feature hasn't been working in one area(AW placement), why introduce it in another area (Masteries)? Wish they'd just do away with locking champs altogether. Attackers, sure. But defenders create problems.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,966 ★★★★★
    Did not start War but champ locked as placed as War defender. Can’t use Domino in AQ.

• Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 692 ★★★
    Yep that’s happen to me when I want to put my nick in said but couldn’t cause he’s locked in as a defender even tho we are not enlisted in off season war. I pretty upset. There are still a ton bugs do the mastery update.