Suggestion: Provide the Option to Use Gold instead of Units for Changing Mastery Loadout

kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 ★★★
This would be so helpful for arena grinders and F2P players. Somewhere around 20-50k gold per loadout change would be alright.

I'm sitting at 200 million gold and I don't know what to do with it so having this option would be good for me (and it think people with 50+ million gold in their account)

Suggestion: Provide the Option to Use Gold instead of Units for Changing Mastery Loadout 73 votes

Yay
71%
Crys23BigPoppaCBONETalha305RajaDanielRandMongoPawnChovnerGK_23MatthewmercuryCaprice88Monk1GarloDarkness275LmaoLiquidkoldOurobørosSagacious0wlLaksh1995KRANꓘpeixemacacoSpagNidus 52 votes
Nay
28%
NescioRayven5220Justcause102Webby72captain_rogersMoghazyReignkingTWJack2634InvictusXIIIThe_0wenpuswillrun4adonutJuanmiVijay_33KLZXFREEDOMXAmySummersICanSeeUranusGalactikDonutBringPopcornxDantex 21 votes

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Nay
    Lol, not gonna happen.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Member Posts: 332 ★★★
    I'd love it too but price would have to be like 500k per respec to make it even remotely considered by Kabam
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Yay
    Idek what's up unit cost, it'll cost 70 units to change back and forth
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Nay
    kenadroid said:

This would be so helpful for arena grinders and F2P players. Somewhere around 20-50k gold per loadout change would be alright.

I'm sitting at 200 million gold and I don't know what to do with it so having this option would be good for me (and it think people with 50+ million gold in their account)

Yeah I don't want this. I also don't want 7* Hercules.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    kenadroid said:

So essentially, you want your 200 million gold to be valued at about 200k units. As someone with over twice that amount of gold, I believe that is unlikely to happen.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

kenadroid said:

So essentially, you want your 200 million gold to be valued at about 200k units. As someone with over twice that amount of gold, I believe that is unlikely to happen.
    I just think of it as providing another outlet to spending gold so as to not spend units. What do you do with your 400+ mil gold? Not like there are any other outlets of spending it other than leveling and ranking up champs. It's literally just sitting up there.

Back then we're able to use gold to buy AQ tickets so at least there's another outlet, but now Kabam relegated to using more valuable resources to buying raid tickets. I still would prefer have to use gold than say using glory, artifacts, loyalty or even units