Parry mastery bug?

ChildclownChildclown Member Posts: 5
I don’t think the extended stun timer is applying correctly. I redid mine recently to re-allocate some points, and now parry just seems messed up.
Before, I could reliably get a medium into a heavy attack after a parry, but if I try that now, the stun runs out before I can heavy. Is this a known issue?
I feel like some of the others might be bugged too cause playing just kind of feels bad recently. Like less attack, taking more damage, less health etc.

Comments

• Sabre_ManSabre_Man Member Posts: 17
    You must’ve taken some points out of stupefy, parry’s aren’t usually long enough to medium heavy without
  • MaxPower363MaxPower363 Member Posts: 13
    No you're definitely right, all my masteries are right but all my stuns are short. Shang chi can't even do a combo and a heavy after his stun combo and his abilities are supposed to give the proper stun time for that even without masteries. The cause of the problem might be masteries but its extending past just parry stuns
  • Kn1ghtcrawlerKn1ghtcrawler Member Posts: 21
    Agree. Same issue here after creating a second mastery load. The stun timer after parry elapses much quicker now and I actually have MORE points in it than before and in block proficiency. Makes you wonder what other mysteries are no longer being applied.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Sabre_Man said:

You must’ve taken some points out of stupefy, parry’s aren’t usually long enough to medium heavy without

No it if one hav switch mastery with loadout it happens
  • MoghazyMoghazy Member Posts: 51
    Check your champs PI before fighting..there are bugs in mastery loadouts that are resetting and fights are as if you don't have certain masteries. You will need to load another loadouts and then reload your old loadout to get back the mastery set up
  • BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Member Posts: 167 ★★
    You basically have to reset every tree. The load out swapping is garbage rn. Recoils, stupefy, who knows what else isn’t transferring properly
  • RookM1RookM1 Member Posts: 52
    Same here, can always medium+heavy off a standard parry with 3 points in stupefy, not anymore.
  • RookM1RookM1 Member Posts: 52
    Looks like I fixed it on my end, I just loaded another mastery load-out and reloaded the mastery setup I was using. Seems to have fixed it for now, not sure what caused it though.