Unit deal - Act 8 completion predictions

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
I haven’t seen this discussed. Prediction unit cost and what it will contain? Just curious what you all think…

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Something unworthy to drain our units before spring cleaning

If it’s like the past, that irrelevant since SC will use a different form of currency largely attached to $$$ offers
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    act ending offers are usually quite good. Not sure what they can offer.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

act ending offers are usually quite good. Not sure what they can offer.

I be ready to se another tier 4 aplha and a half in there
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    I'd guess it would be a class 7* Nexus or a Titan. The usual revives, potions, energy and boosts. And the probably a generic 2-3 rank up gem.
    edited April 9

All we know is it can’t be an r3, because the release of 8.4 was only supposed to supply one of the rank 3s needed for valiant. Another r3 in the completion deal would mean someone could get valiant from act 8 alone.
    I would love there to be a base pool selector or something, but I highly doubt it. Probably won’t be worth the unit cost.

There also said spending offer so in theory it could be done but I can’t se it happens
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 248 ★★
    I wouldn't be surprised at some combination of a tier 4 alpha and a significant amount of titan shards.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    edited April 9
    i'd say a high chance of t4a, some titan shards and gold . 12k as usual
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    Half a rank 3 7 star is my guess, since Act 7 was half a rank 5 6 star.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited April 9
    Gamer said:

All we know is it can’t be an r3, because the release of 8.4 was only supposed to supply one of the rank 3s needed for valiant. Another r3 in the completion deal would mean someone could get valiant from act 8 alone.
    I would love there to be a base pool selector or something, but I highly doubt it. Probably won’t be worth the unit cost.

There also said spending offer so in theory it could be done but I can’t se it happens
    True but did they say money specifically or just an offer, because a unit deal technically means ftp could buy it.

Edit: I guess it just says “offers,” once it specified cyber weekend offers and once it didn’t elaborate at all. Only time will tell I suppose.
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,218 ★★★★★
    It'll be overpriced and likely underwhelming considering the cost... Expectations set low

Gamer said:

True but did they say money specifically or just an offer, because a unit deal technically means ftp could buy it.

Edit: I guess it just says “offers,” once it specified cyber weekend offers and once it didn’t elaborate at all. Only time will tell I suppose.
    But I really don’t think it be a full one from it more likely it 1 and half tier 4 aplha at most
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

But I really don’t think it be a full one from it more likely it 1 and half tier 4 aplha at most
    Definitely agree, 1 & 1/2 t4a sounds like a rip-off for 12k units so that’s probably accurate
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    edited April 9
    12k units for 2 t4a and likely some t6cc and a 7* either class, titan or nexus crystal. With potions boosts and revives obviously

I say the t4a and t6cc because I can't see them giving us a flat out 2>3 gem.

It'll just be the mats for 1/2 or 2/3 or a r3.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★

I'd guess it would be a class 7* Nexus or a Titan. The usual revives, potions, energy and boosts. And the probably a generic 2-3 rank up gem.

You started good but then ended very horribly, maybe ever.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    It'll be the first piece of the next deathless champ. That'll teach us to complain if you miss a piece and have to buy with units.

I am kidding btw.
    A_Fungi said:

It'll be the first piece of the next deathless champ. That'll teach us to complain if you miss a piece and have to buy with units.

I am kidding btw.

I love it, and then make it jump to 15k units after 24 hrs runs out, then after 48 hrs it's gone for good. Deathless chase hunters have to make a decision to get th piece now or give up Thanos entirely.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★

A_Fungi said:

I am kidding btw.

I love it, and then make it jump to 15k units after 24 hrs runs out, then after 48 hrs it's gone for good. Deathless chase hunters have to make a decision to get th piece now or give up Thanos entirely.
    Or pay 5k for it later lmao
    ahmynuts said:

A_Fungi said:

I am kidding btw.

Or pay 5k for it later lmao
    Well the joke was implying that piece wouldn't be available for 5k later. Now or never.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

You started good but then ended very horribly, maybe ever.
    That may be, and I know they said only 1 r3 from act 8, but what else would they offer that would entice people to drop 12k units? Maybe it's a t4a instead, or 2 t6cc selectors. Who knows.