Do you want the Ouroboros characters to be playable in the future?

13»

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    No (and state why)
    Bendy said:

Maat1985 said:

no because they would have to redesign their kit so much to make them playable and then they would not be the same.

What has to change? The only thing that has to change is the damage reduction from corrupted armor other than that they can be kept the same
    playing a with/against champ that goes through 4 different phases in places like aw and bgs would be too much.
    lets have to heavy reflect and play ping pong with bahamet in bgs.
    all the little mini game things in the kits do not suit other things outside of being a boss fight
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Yes, I would love to
    Maat1985 said:

Bendy said:

Maat1985 said:

no because they would have to redesign their kit so much to make them playable and then they would not be the same.

What has to change? The only thing that has to change is the damage reduction from corrupted armor other than that they can be kept the same
    playing a with/against champ that goes through 4 different phases in places like aw and bgs would be too much.
    all the little mini game things in the kits do not suit other things outside of being a boss fight
    Well they don’t absolutely have to be the same, and of course they won’t have different phases if they are playable lol
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,756 ★★★★★
    Yes, I would love to
    Maat1985 said:

Bendy said:

Maat1985 said:

As i said they would be same without the damage reduction which would be the phases they would be the exact same without the damage stuff
    No (and state why)
    Bendy said:

Maat1985 said:

Bendy said:

Maat1985 said:

As i said they would be same without the damage reduction which would be the phases they would be the exact same without the damage stuff
    So you need to remove all the phases, you would beed to remove the damage reduction and all the mechanics that go around it.
    Therefore,
    You would need to fully redesign the champ kit.
    They would not be the same by the time you did that.

I have read through comments here and its all “remove this, remove that,” so basically you would be adding a new champ that kinda maybe resembles the hoss but not really. Only looks the same.
    No (and state why)
    EdisonLaw said:

Maat1985 said:

Bendy said:

Maat1985 said:

Well they don’t absolutely have to be the same, and of course they won’t have different phases if they are playable lol
    Which is why i said they would have to be redesigned.
    So then they are not the same. So no.
    Do not add them.