DONE! Lol.

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
edited April 10 in General Discussion
Just under 5 hours. Well freaking done kabam that was SOOOO much fun. For real. Best content ever. Storms were the real mvps. Angela and HULK were close runners up for the chapter as a whole. Angela did work.

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Kabam must be listening because I called this two weeks ago. Who's the only titan I didn't want? Of course I'd get her 🤣🤣 Also. Skill gem....ew. attuma at r3 already. Rank 20 KM or Rank 100 Korg? Or unduped cheetlith/mantis/duped Shang chi. Hmmmm. Lol

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    edited April 10
    I spent $$$ on the 7* x-magica crystal w/ 12 paragon x-magica crystal and I got same result..

7* Namor (new) and Sersi (new). worse part is I bought the 6k unit 7* x-magica crystal and got Silver Surfer (sigs).. only positive is I got a 7* from one of the 24x paragon x-magica crystals.

gonna assume you are Valiant already.. Damn! 5 hrs is fast.. are you doing a speed run?

I'm sort of stuck in Act 8.2.6 the part where you are supposed to ping pong the energy back at him.. can't seem to time it right. Any tips?
    edited April 11
    YOU GOT 3 7* from 11 crystals?!??! Or was sersi a titan That's amazing!! And ya. I was. But I doubt I did well. I don't think there was even a speed run.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    Pandingo said:

YOU GOT 3 7* from 11 crystals?!??! Or was sersi a titan That's amazing!! And ya. I was. But I doubt I did well. I don't think there was even a speed run.

I bought two offers of the 7* x-magica crystal offers for $89.99+tax (each) thru kabam store.. even gambled 6k units for the 7* x-magica crystal..

so, it's three 7* x-magica crystal.. I got Namor, Sersi, and Silver Surfer (sigs) - ouch!

From the 24x paragon x-magica crystals, I pull a 7* Bishop.

I don't have enough Titan shards.. I'm currently at 18288 shards need 3x 7* dupes to get 20k.

Dunno where else I can get Titan shards, not really active in battlegrounds.
    psp742 said:

Pandingo said:

That's still pretty good. Silver Surfer was ouch for sure. Condolences

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    psp742 said:

I spent $$$ on the 7* x-magica crystal w/ 12 paragon x-magica crystal and I got same result..

7* Namor (new) and Sersi (new). worse part is I bought the 6k unit 7* x-magica crystal and got Silver Surfer (sigs).. only positive is I got a 7* from one of the 24x paragon x-magica crystals.

gonna assume you are Valiant already.. Damn! 5 hrs is fast.. are you doing a speed run?

I'm sort of stuck in Act 8.2.6 the part where you are supposed to ping pong the energy back at him.. can't seem to time it right. Any tips?

I hate you, I'd love you have gotten a sersi from my x-magika crystals.
    Pikolu said:

psp742 said:

Totally sleeping on her I suppose. So many people I respect love her. I just always avoided her like lagacy avoided photon. Didn't wanna learn her didn't wanna fight her.

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    I thought you just completed LoL (Labyrinth of Legends), must have misread
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Pikolu said:

psp742 said:

Totally sleeping on her I suppose. So many people I respect love her. I just always avoided her like lagacy avoided photon. Didn't wanna learn her didn't wanna fight her.

Lmao Lagacy avoided Photon? For real?? 😂
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    edited April 13
    So many players are getting Sersi. There must going to be some upcoming content that's going to require her. Like when so many players were getting Jabari Panther from last Titan and had to use her for CCP content.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★

So many players are getting Sersi. There must going to be some upcoming content that's going to require her. Like when so many players were getting Jabari Panther from last Titan and had to use her for CCP content.

Probably an Eternals or cosmic related challenge
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    I would be very happy to pull Sersi from titan I need her awakened
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Just under 5 hours. Well freaking done kabam that was SOOOO much fun. For real. Best content ever. Storms were the real mvps. Angela and HULK were close runners up for the chapter as a whole. Angela did work.

Good job OP
  • TIRTH777TIRTH777 Member Posts: 25
    edited April 13
    Nice
    EdisonLaw said:

Probably an Eternals or cosmic related challenge
    I could see that. Eternalized champs. Opposite of deathless lol