**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I've Joined the Club

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
Finally, after 3 years of blood, sweat and tears, I managed to complete 8.1.6, acquiring the final 32000 tier 2 alpha fragments required to rank 4 the final 6* required to ascend to the rank of Paragon.

I actually completed 7.4.6 around 2 months prior, but acquiring the tier 3 alpha catalysts has been a huge struggle. Here are my rank 4s:

Despite all the hardships I had to go through, this game has brought plenty of joy as well. I almost quit plenty of times in my journey, but I managed to grit my teeth and pull through. In celebration of this achievement, I've created an alt account, to experience the joy and struggles all over again. I'm probably not gonna grind on my main account anymore, and focus more on my alt progression.

Special thanks to MCOC Noob for making extremely helpful guides, couldn't have gotten through any of this content without them.

Comments

• Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 444 ★★★
    Congrats mate and some solid R4s to see you through the next stages
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★
    Doom overseer and herc, just solid rankups. Congo!
  • Options

I rank 4'd Overseer since I didn't have any other solid science champs, then pulled Photon like 2 days later 😭
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★

I rank 4'd Overseer since I didn't have any other solid science champs, then pulled Photon like 2 days later 😭
    Overseer > photon for offense.
  • Options

Currently have Photon at rank 3. She hasn't done me many favors in offense, but she's great in BGs as a defender. Ranking Overseer was probably the better choice for progression though
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 326 ★★★
    Congrats! The best part is the rest of Act 8 is even easier, more enjoyable and the rewards are better.

We'll see you in the Valiant ski lodge soon!
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 989 ★★★
    Congrats mate, paragon is indeed a very nice achievement and like you, I had created an alt but it was well over a year ago. It is nice to play in a smaller account as you have experience and you feel like everything is a bit easier the second time around.
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Congrats mate, paragon is indeed a very nice achievement and like you, I had created an alt but it was well over a year ago. It is nice to play in a smaller account as you have experience and you feel like everything is a bit easier the second time around.

Yeah. You get to experience all the fun of the game without nearly as much frustration as your first playthrough
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★

Hard disagree. Overseer is good but Photon is better on offense in most areas. Underrated attacker imo
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Nice job and congrats!! Great rank ups!
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    Great rankups! Are you pushing for a full act 8 clear anytime soon?
  • Options
    Thanks yall! Also I am pushing for full act 8 completion right now, but as an f2p it's definitely gonna be a challenge. I'm gonna focus on my alt for now, and wait until 7* rank up materials are easier to obtain.