**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who to r5 with the gems from 8.4

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    Jack2634 said:

Polygon said:

Those of you that still use your scorpion, what are good matchups for him?

Lets be honest you’re not using him for mystic champs when silk/titania/spider ham/hulk etc would get much faster times.

I ascended scorp when i barely got him in like Quarter 4 of last year because I thought he was one of the best BGs champs, but since then I’ve realized the 7* science nukes lead to way faster fight times

I partly agree with your opinion. He is much slower than your listed champs above, i even struggled taking down beefy boy like sassy, titania on defense. But i'd say rather than having good matchups, he is a swiss army knife. His access to 3 debuffs might not make him a tactical nuke, but he can do way too many matchups. His regen give you wiggle room.

He is definitely not the fastest attacker, I agree. But as you said, he's a Swiss army knife.
    I find myself drafting him less and less in BG's nowadays but because the only 7* science nukes I have are torch and 7r1 hulk, he still gets drafted enough. That regen can make or break the match at times
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Do archangel really need than extra rank? I have r4 ascended, does r5 make a diff?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★
    Scorpion

Do archangel really need than extra rank? I have r4 ascended, does r5 make a diff?

It probably would make some difference, but not a huge one.
    I am in the same boat as you, r4A and he does fine as long as I get decent rng.
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 102 ★★
    Nick

Vance2_jr said:

Don’t ask me. I’m taking starlord up. No joke.

The best choice.

We’re gonna be eating next month
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,222 ★★★★

Jack2634 said:

Polygon said:

Those of you that still use your scorpion, what are good matchups for him?

Lets be honest you’re not using him for mystic champs when silk/titania/spider ham/hulk etc would get much faster times.

I ascended scorp when i barely got him in like Quarter 4 of last year because I thought he was one of the best BGs champs, but since then I’ve realized the 7* science nukes lead to way faster fight times

I partly agree with your opinion. He is much slower than your listed champs above, i even struggled taking down beefy boy like sassy, titania on defense. But i'd say rather than having good matchups, he is a swiss army knife. His access to 3 debuffs might not make him a tactical nuke, but he can do way too many matchups. His regen give you wiggle room.

because the only 7* science nukes I have are torch and 7r1 hulk
    Woah, woah, woah. Where's this 7* Torch been hiding out at?! :D
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 674 ★★★
    All of them 🫡