**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

A very tough r3 decision

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,255 ★★★★★
I pulled my most wanted gem (mystic) from the crystal and if Kushala was awakened it would’ve been a no brainer for me

Definitely loving Kushala more rn and I doubt I’ll ever see her in battlegrounds again if I take her to r3, but I’m super tempted even without the dupe (she doesn’t need it but I really love seeing those silver stars when I take a champ up lol).

Love Chavez too and she’s sig 20. Crushes everything I use her for and she’s a mainstay in my deck like Kushala. The only major advantage she has over Kushala imo is actual defensive prowess. Either way, I’m sure whichever one I take up will be permabanned in battlegrounds

A very tough r3 decision 35 votes

Kushala (unduped)
28%
BigTuna_2054ShshscRookiieRZSgazbeaNortherehOliver345781TribalChiefGalactikDonutJerichoharris 10 votes
Chavez (sig 20)
71%
Ragnarok13MagrailothosG-Hun-GearLilMaddogHTGodrohrPandingoAyden_noah1ItsClobberinTimeIronman3000DawsManIoniqus_797CyrillFromTulaWasy1PonrajcbrFrostGiantLord13579rebel_mbgibsonTrongNovQwerasdA_Fungi 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    Chavez (sig 20)
    This is a tough one cause they both counter mystics with buffs in similar ways, more buffs more damage. I'd do Chavez though just because she can be a pain on defense, Kushala not really she's attack only.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,255 ★★★★★

This is a tough one cause they both counter mystics with buffs in similar ways, more buffs more damage. I'd do Chavez though just because she can be a pain on defense, Kushala not really she's attack only.

I was thinking the same. She’s winning by a landslide too so I think she’ll be my next r3. Now I pray that she isn’t banned every match 😭
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Chavez (sig 20)
    I r3 Chavez as my first unduped and loved her. One of my mvp for act 8 and general questing now.