Options

A very tough r3 decision

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
I pulled my most wanted gem (mystic) from the crystal and if Kushala was awakened it would’ve been a no brainer for me

Definitely loving Kushala more rn and I doubt I’ll ever see her in battlegrounds again if I take her to r3, but I’m super tempted even without the dupe (she doesn’t need it but I really love seeing those silver stars when I take a champ up lol).

Love Chavez too and she’s sig 20. Crushes everything I use her for and she’s a mainstay in my deck like Kushala. The only major advantage she has over Kushala imo is actual defensive prowess. Either way, I’m sure whichever one I take up will be permabanned in battlegrounds

A very tough r3 decision 35 votes

Kushala (unduped)
28%
BigTuna_2054ShshscRookiieRZSgazbeaNortherehOliver345781TribalChiefGalactikDonutJerichoharris 10 votes
Chavez (sig 20)
71%
Ragnarok13MagrailothosG-Hun-GearLilMaddogHTGodrohrPandingoAyden_noah1ItsClobberinTimeIronman3000DawsManIoniqus_797CyrillFromTulaWasy1PonrajcbrFrostGiantLord13579rebel_mbgibsonTrongNovQwerasdA_Fungi 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,396 ★★★★★
    Chavez (sig 20)
    This is a tough one cause they both counter mystics with buffs in similar ways, more buffs more damage. I'd do Chavez though just because she can be a pain on defense, Kushala not really she's attack only.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★

This is a tough one cause they both counter mystics with buffs in similar ways, more buffs more damage. I'd do Chavez though just because she can be a pain on defense, Kushala not really she's attack only.

I was thinking the same. She’s winning by a landslide too so I think she’ll be my next r3. Now I pray that she isn’t banned every match 😭
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Chavez (sig 20)
    I r3 Chavez as my first unduped and loved her. One of my mvp for act 8 and general questing now.