**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Just me?

Is it just me? Or has anyone else noticed. Getting easier match ups/ more equal using energy vs using elder marks? Using elder marks I'm getting accounts with 2+ R3s vs energy im getting maybe accounts with R1 more than usual YES I am aware not everyone has the same size account I do.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,444 ★★★★★
    It is logical since, most endgame players have saved elder mark for month thanks to bs solo milestone rewards, but this month one was great.

Also it is a conspiracy theory that if you play with energy, you will get matched with someone who play on energy as well
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,959 ★★★★★
    Haven't noticed cause I've been using elder marks only but what I have noticed is I'm not facing whales for some reason.
    Either something changed or the milestones really worked and people are grinding the living hell out of BGs now. I'm already in D2 and it's barely been three days, haven't faced a single whale. I've faced stronger accounts but not whale territory.
  • Options

Haven't noticed cause I've been using elder marks only but what I have noticed is I'm not facing whales for some reason.
    Either something changed or the milestones really worked and people are grinding the living hell out of BGs now. I'm already in D2 and it's barely been three days, haven't faced a single whale. I've faced stronger accounts but not whale territory.

It's funny because I thought whales are going to rank up those new champs like serpent and proweler with those rank up gems from 8.4, but so far the matches are fair for me.

As a sidenote, I faced only one whale in the 10 matches I had this season, and it was my allymate. Like, I thought they won't match us against alliance mates.
  • Options

It's funny because I thought whales are going to rank up those new champs like serpent and proweler with those rank up gems from 8.4, but so far the matches are fair for me.

As a sidenote, I faced only one whale in the 10 matches I had this season, and it was my allymate. Like, I thought they won't match us against alliance mates.
    Yeah something definitely changed I can already tell, I have never been in D2 on day three usually it takes longer than that.
    I also was terrified of all the 7* Serpents and Bullseyes after 8.4 and because of the meta itself but I've yet to see one, I've been facing Valiants sure but their prestige and rating hasn't been much higher than mine. It's like all the whales vanished from the lower ranks as soon as the Titan shards were added to the milestones.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★

I’ve been facing exclusively whales and I’ve even seen some high tier players that I recognize 😭

Fought a Kabam employee in Diamond 2 yesterday and he/she absolutely destroyed me both rounds lol. I confidently placed Onslaught cause I forgot they had silk and they cooked him in like 40 seconds with minimal health loss
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

Is it just me? Or has anyone else noticed. Getting easier match ups/ more equal using energy vs using elder marks? Using elder marks I'm getting accounts with 2+ R3s vs energy im getting maybe accounts with R1 more than usual YES I am aware not everyone has the same size account I do.

Probably a coincidence. I have not noticed such an effect myself in all the seasons I tested for it, and I don't believe anything has been changed in this season.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

I’ve been facing exclusively whales and I’ve even seen some high tier players that I recognize 😭

Fought a Kabam employee in Diamond 2 yesterday and he/she absolutely destroyed me both rounds lol. I confidently placed Onslaught cause I forgot they had silk and they cooked him in like 40 seconds with minimal health loss
    I haven't played a single match in D2 yet but thanks for the spoiler, I'll make sure I only use energy now 🤣
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 262 ★★
    Yes even match ups plus when I got matched to someone lower ranked the game didn't give me any of my higher tier Champs!
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

I haven't played a single match in D2 yet but thanks for the spoiler, I'll make sure I only use energy now 🤣
    Haha yeah it’s tough out here. Would be nice to get one easy match but no luck so far. I just autoban their Serpent, Bullseye, and I’ve seen so many high ranked Juggs that I’m terrified of

Speaking of, this was a match I had with a r4 unascended Juggs earlier. He’s so busted but I can’t pull him as a 7* 😭

• Options
    One last thing, this is my battlegrounds matching luck rn. I still won though so I guess I’m not mad about it lmao

• Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Haha yeah it’s tough out here. Would be nice to get one easy match but no luck so far. I just autoban their Serpent, Bullseye, and I’ve seen so many high ranked Juggs that I’m terrified of

Speaking of, this was a match I had with a r4 unascended Juggs earlier. He’s so busted but I can’t pull him as a 7* 😭

Although I haven't faced whales I did face a 7* Serpent already and I learned my lesson, instaban now 🙃

Oh that's easy just do what I did with Thing: "Juggs sucks ass please don't give me Juggs" and you'll pull him not once but twice.
    Emilia90 said:

One last thing, this is my battlegrounds matching luck rn. I still won though so I guess I’m not mad about it lmao

You know what, on second thought, I'm just gonna chill here in D2 for a bit lmao
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Although I haven't faced whales I did face a 7* Serpent already and I learned my lesson, instaban now 🙃

Oh that's easy just do what I did with Thing: "Juggs sucks ass please don't give me Juggs" and you'll pull him not once but twice.
    Emilia90 said:

You know what, on second thought, I'm just gonna chill here in D2 for a bit lmao
    Probably a good idea. Just matched someone from TCN right as I was about to get out of diamond and got wrecked. Idk how I’m supposed to take a roster with every new champ at r2/r3 7* lol
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

multiple rank 3 sig 200? glad you kick his ass @Emilia90
  • Options
    edited April 13
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Probably a good idea. Just matched someone from TCN right as I was about to get out of diamond and got wrecked. Idk how I’m supposed to take a roster with every new champ at r2/r3 7* lol
    Okay so I couldn't resist and I went and did another match:

Thing best Titan pull confirmed he survived 7* r2 awakened Silk 🤓
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

After the god tier pulls you had, this is what I'll expect to happen
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Okay so I couldn't resist and I went and did another match:

Thing best Titan pull confirmed he survived 7* r2 awakened Silk 🤓
    Lmao wonder what went wrong on his end. Clean Chavez fight from you btw, very proud of that
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

After the god tier pulls you had, this is what I'll expect to happen
    Fair, but I had a very long crystal slump until that point. My love for the game was waning after a double falcon dupe, double Emma dupe, double rocket dupe, and 8.4 rewards brought some of that back. Pulled Silk yesterday too so I hope this streak continues

I don’t know how clobberin kept playing after getting shafted so bad. At least Juggs was there to keep him from losing it
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 592 ★★★

I was thinking exactly the same, I'm in platinum I so I will just play with energy until further in the season
  • Options
    dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 90
    Emilia90 said:

Nothing more satisfying than clobbering a whale. Can’t buy skill