Act 8 Extra Content

JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
Hey all! After completing and exploring 8.4, I’ve been thinking about what extra content (like 7 for 7) could be done with this content and these bosses.

Personally, I’d love to see a 7 for 8 challenge, even if the final rewards was just something like a profile picture. Something about a fun challenge like that is exciting to me!

I’ve also thought about how wonderfully these bosses are designed. Even Bahamet, my least favorite, is very well built and thought out. I would absolutely LOVE to see a boss rush sort of thing where you fight Scytalis, Bahamet, Cerastes, and Glykhan, not unlike EoP last year. Again, even if the rewards were just cosmetic, I’d love to test my skill against those bosses.

If anyone else has any ideas as to what other challenges would be fun, I’d love to hear them!

Jinx

Comments

• Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 257 ★★★
    Only reason I think they wouldn’t do this is because 7 for 7 came out relatively soon to when 7 stars were released. And most people would find it very easy to breeze through Act 8 with 7 stars. Considering we have rank 3’s and extensive 7 star rosters now.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Nacho98 said:

Only reason I think they wouldn’t do this is because 7 for 7 came out relatively soon to when 7 stars were released. And most people would find it very easy to breeze through Act 8 with 7 stars. Considering we have rank 3’s and extensive 7 star rosters now.

That’s super true! But I think we could still see it in some way! 7 for 7 wasn’t too difficult, it was more just about motivating people to try out their new champs and test their problem solving skills.

I think the largest barrier is only having 3 paths per quest post 8.2. That makes it harder to incentivize strategy for taking different paths. Otherwise I think it would be super successful!

Jinx
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Act 8 with 4* groot incoming?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
    8 for 8 maybe. But also maybe too soon. maybe after these Winter of Wow, Summer of Stress type challenges.