Options

Y is nobody talking about the iso economics?

Comments

• Options
    DicedicedicediceDicedicedicedice Posts: 52
    edited April 15
    See this. Gold has increased almost 12 times between act 5 n act 8. Where is the proportionate increase in iso?

• Options

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,971 ★★★★★
    Where is this horde of people who have this problem.. I see 1 or 2...
    Telling you that there is no problem doesnt benefit me at all. Again if they were to increase I would have 2 or 3 more times the excess ISO i got right now...
  • Options
    Rather than increasing it proportionately they removed iso from story quests after act 5.
  • Options

Telling you that there is no problem doesnt benefit me at all. Again if they were to increase I would have 2 or 3 more times the excess ISO i got right now...

Help me with ur understanding of what r we talking here brother!

For the nth time the conversation is not about shortage of iso. It’s about iso not increasing along with game progression the way other resources have.

My logic is duping a champ should give ISO in proportion to the iso required to max him out. Do u have a difference of opinion with this logic?
  • Options

For the nth time the conversation is not about shortage of iso. It’s about iso not increasing along with game progression the way other resources have.

My logic is duping a champ should give ISO in proportion to the iso required to max him out. Do u have a difference of opinion with this logic?
    ... There is no shortage but you think there should be more, on something that has been gone for ages...I am not disagreeing it should give more; but it should have been giving more in the first place. I am not in favor of changing it because its the way it always had been and people got thru it.
    Saying there is no shortage, but you want more is a bit contradictory.
  • Options

... There is no shortage but you think there should be more, on something that has been gone for ages...I am not disagreeing it should give more; but it should have been giving more in the first place. I am not in favor of changing it because its the way it always had been and people got thru it.
    That’s the conversation I m trying to have. I have been playing this game for 2 years. U guys might have played for longer. I m surprised in last 2 years other than iso availability of every other resource has been increased. Gold is available in tons via story quest(see the comparison between ct 5 vs 8) n daily crystals. Catalysts like t5/t6 have been made available way more frequently. 6* awakening Gems which were once in a year thing probably r now available on a monthly basis.

Y is ISO being ignored. In fact it will get worse if no changes r brought once we got to r4/5 of 7* next year. So doesn’t it make sense to tell kabam that this resource needs to b looked at. How is that contradictory.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,244 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Quick poll: how many idiots r there on the forum?

I for one m definitely the biggest to try and help fellow players. It wasn’t a pleasure. Learnt my lesson. Thnx.

P.s. just because u r fine doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem. Whole bunch of players r quietly suffering because of patronising i***ts who r ready to **** on others the moment they talk about it. Do u guys paid to bully people into submission or u r this patronising just for kicks?

Pps: Do u i***ts really think a ftp valiant/regular GC/ p4 player doesn’t know how to farm basic resources n needs ur help figuring this game out?

If people tell you that there is no problem, chances are you are trying to help yourself with the excuse of helping others.
    Like I said, if they change it, its better for me; but if newer players start getting more ISO out of their crystals I expect to be compensated for my crystals in the past.
    I see a whole bunch of people saying they feel it IS a problem. They understand the point I m making and they agree that the economics of 7-4* dupe all giving same amount of iso is a broken system.

U guys r just trying to force us to admit that there is no problem. N we r all out of our minds to expect a 7* dupe to give more iso compared to a 4* dupe.

This is textbook bullying. This isn’t about me. It’s about basic economics of the game. I can farm enough resources with anyone’s help.

I have been polite for long enough to hope that u r just not able to see the logic. But now I know that u r just bullies for whom the logic of discussion doesn’t matter.
    That's the beauty of being able to have a discussion. You're posting on a public forum. If you want an echo chamber, then talk just to your friends.

People are allowed to disagree with you and you can disagree with them. There's no right or wrong answer about this because you might be short on ISO, but others struggle with gold.

You didn't do yourself favors either with how you acted. Same with trying to compare act 5 rewards with act 8 rewards. There's no comparison to either of them.

Now you're throwing a tantrum like a child because a few people disagreed with you.
    Of course there is a right answer. This is the 3rd time I m explaining to u in particular that this is not about shortage but basic maths n logic. If u had decent intentions u would have countered maths with maths. Logic with logic. But u don’t want to have a discussion. U don’t even want to understand the context. U n ur gang is just forcing us to shut this conversation.

If u have a point of view help me understand ur maths. Else it’s just plain bullying.

Give me one logical explanation of y a 6* should give the same amount of iso as a 4* when duped.
    You want an explanation? It’s because the lower rarity crystals don’t go away when you start ranking higher rarity champs. The higher rarity dupes don’t need to give more iso when the player is able to open more crystals in total.

Your logic would be sound if you could only use iso from duped 6* champs to rank up 6*s. But that would be insane game design. In the time it took you to acquire that 6* champ, you duped multiple 5*s and even more 4*s (if you’re running relevant content). So the higher rarities didn’t need to scale.

But now we are seeing that 4* shard rewards for high end players aren’t really a thing, and that’s why 7* dupes grant more iso. To make up for the drop in frequency of openings of lower rarities.
    @Dicedicedicedice you ask about math the answer is right there.
    Okay the iso per dupe didn't increase, however as game progresses, you create more rarities that are considered source of iso only.
    We use to have 5 stars as top rarity, 4 stars being the only big source of iso. We now have 7 star as top rarity, and we now have 4 stars, 5 stars and even 6 stars, for me, as source of iso from dupes. That's 3 times more crystals and rarities than years ago. So no there are no issues with the economy, more about the effort you put in in different part of the game to get this iso.
    Have a good day
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,107 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Quick poll: how many idiots r there on the forum?

I for one m definitely the biggest to try and help fellow players. It wasn’t a pleasure. Learnt my lesson. Thnx.

P.s. just because u r fine doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem. Whole bunch of players r quietly suffering because of patronising i***ts who r ready to **** on others the moment they talk about it. Do u guys paid to bully people into submission or u r this patronising just for kicks?

Pps: Do u i***ts really think a ftp valiant/regular GC/ p4 player doesn’t know how to farm basic resources n needs ur help figuring this game out?

If people tell you that there is no problem, chances are you are trying to help yourself with the excuse of helping others.
    Like I said, if they change it, its better for me; but if newer players start getting more ISO out of their crystals I expect to be compensated for my crystals in the past.
    I see a whole bunch of people saying they feel it IS a problem. They understand the point I m making and they agree that the economics of 7-4* dupe all giving same amount of iso is a broken system.

U guys r just trying to force us to admit that there is no problem. N we r all out of our minds to expect a 7* dupe to give more iso compared to a 4* dupe.

This is textbook bullying. This isn’t about me. It’s about basic economics of the game. I can farm enough resources with anyone’s help.

I have been polite for long enough to hope that u r just not able to see the logic. But now I know that u r just bullies for whom the logic of discussion doesn’t matter.
    That's the beauty of being able to have a discussion. You're posting on a public forum. If you want an echo chamber, then talk just to your friends.

People are allowed to disagree with you and you can disagree with them. There's no right or wrong answer about this because you might be short on ISO, but others struggle with gold.

You didn't do yourself favors either with how you acted. Same with trying to compare act 5 rewards with act 8 rewards. There's no comparison to either of them.

Now you're throwing a tantrum like a child because a few people disagreed with you.
    Of course there is a right answer. This is the 3rd time I m explaining to u in particular that this is not about shortage but basic maths n logic. If u had decent intentions u would have countered maths with maths. Logic with logic. But u don’t want to have a discussion. U don’t even want to understand the context. U n ur gang is just forcing us to shut this conversation.

If u have a point of view help me understand ur maths. Else it’s just plain bullying.

Give me one logical explanation of y a 6* should give the same amount of iso as a 4* when duped.
    You want an explanation? It’s because the lower rarity crystals don’t go away when you start ranking higher rarity champs. The higher rarity dupes don’t need to give more iso when the player is able to open more crystals in total.

Your logic would be sound if you could only use iso from duped 6* champs to rank up 6*s. But that would be insane game design. In the time it took you to acquire that 6* champ, you duped multiple 5*s and even more 4*s (if you’re running relevant content). So the higher rarities didn’t need to scale.

But now we are seeing that 4* shard rewards for high end players aren’t really a thing, and that’s why 7* dupes grant more iso. To make up for the drop in frequency of openings of lower rarities.
    Help me understand ur maths brother because I m not able to understand this flow. In the limited time I have spent in this game gold rewards have increased more or less in proportion with the requirements of game promotion. Content like story quest which used to give gold n catalysts have kept pace with the requirements. Same has happened to event quests and side quests. All of them have propotionaltely upgraded the rewards as per game progression. N non of them involve buying anything from store. U get a basic amount n then if u need to supplement that u go to store.

ISO for which the primary source has always been duping champions has been kept constant from the beginning of this game at 4* till 6*. While I agree that 7*s give about 1.5 time the iso 4-6* give that math is not proportionate. Because 4* to 3* ratio is 8times. Not sure y I m not able to explain this basic logic.
    Because it’s not about each individual dupe, it’s about the total volume of dupes. When 6*s became a thing, I was opening way more 4* crystals than I was when 5*s were new. Similarly, today I open way more 4*, 5*, and 6* champions than I have at any point in the past. Plus, there are large chunks of t6 iso in basically every quest now. High difficulty EQ quests all have big blocks of iso. Story quests all had big blocks of iso.

You mentioned that you’ve been playing for two years now, so you don’t have the same frame of reference as those who have played longer. There is substantially more iso in game now than there was in the past because the scaling has happened by total volume, not each individual dupe. You’re just looking at the wrong spot when it comes to a question of scaling.
  • Options

That’s the conversation I m trying to have. I have been playing this game for 2 years. U guys might have played for longer. I m surprised in last 2 years other than iso availability of every other resource has been increased. Gold is available in tons via story quest(see the comparison between ct 5 vs 8) n daily crystals. Catalysts like t5/t6 have been made available way more frequently. 6* awakening Gems which were once in a year thing probably r now available on a monthly basis.

Y is ISO being ignored. In fact it will get worse if no changes r brought once we got to r4/5 of 7* next year. So doesn’t it make sense to tell kabam that this resource needs to b looked at. How is that contradictory.
    Desperate situations makes you find desperate solutions.
    Let me put it this way, myself and a few here sell their generic ISO. Cause its the most efficient way to do rank ups and keep a balance in gold.
    People desperately doing rank ups probably don't even have that luxury, they even will use different class ones just to level up a champ from R1 to R5
    Like you said you have been playing for 2 years.. we went thru this since 4* were realeased. Its not a problem for 1 single reason, You cant really complain about it because you can't rank a champ from r1 to r5.. its not how the game was designed.
  • Options
    edited April 15
    Also the title is annoying that's probably why you are getting so many negative responses...
    Its a topic that has been talked for years since 5* came out.... You didn't discover anything new...
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,818 Guardian

I understand where u r coming from bro but we shouldn’t have to spend glory and other resources for a basic currency. They r for t6 cats n higher level resources.

Also, this is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

History lesson. We didn't always get glory. We used to get map crystals for AQ. And those crystals contained specific stuff. If you did map 5 you got map 5 crystals that contained stuff Kabam felt was appropriate for players doing map 5. If you needed T1 alpha, for example, that wasn't in Map 5 crystals. They were in map 3 crystals, because they were a lower tier resource that was put in lower tier map crystals. So what if you wanted to rank up, say, your 5* champs (the top rarity at the time) and you didn't have enough t1 alpha? You had to step *down* to map 3?

Yes, you had to step down to map 3, eat the fact you would be getting lesser rewards, so you could target that one thing you needed. The players complained about this, and Kabam listened. They removed all the map crystals and replaced them basically with glory and the glory store. The expressed purpose to the glory store was this:

Players, you decide what you need and you spend your glory where you need to. If you want to do a high map but you need low resources, you don't need to step down anymore. You can do the highest maps you want, score as much points as you can, and still buy whatever resources you want, even if they are beneath your AQ strength.

In other words, glory was not meant to spend only on the highest tier things. In fact, glory was invented specifically to allow players to buy *low* tier things if they wanted to. Glory is there to buy t1 alpha cats. It is there to buy gold. It is there to buy ISO. It is there to buy what you need, not the highest tier thing you want.

This is not just me saying this. This is the literal historical reason why glory exists at all. If glory was there to just get the top tier stuff, Kabam would just give us the top tier stuff like they used to. Glory is there for players to make smart decisions about what they need. If you are starving for ISO but refuse to buy ISO because you refuse to use glory for that purpose, that's not a smart decision and the game will allow you to make decisions that are not smart, but don't be surprised if the game also punishes you for not making smart store purchase decisions.
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 44
    It does seem to be pretty tight these days. I there are a few points contributing to this:
    -less 4 stars getting opened
    -seven stars cost way more to rank up
    -as the game switches to 7 star economy the rewards in path and quests haven't shifted as quickly.

Im sure with time we will see this swing back into a more balanced system. It does take time as the economy changes. I think its good to provide the feedback to kabam so that they can keep track of the experience from the users
  • Options
    YASHNPYASHNP Posts: 49
    @Demonzfyre and @xLunatiXx drop your weekly usage of mcoc in chat. Then it would be pretty clear of its an "inventory management problem" or just "you don't play/pay enough problem".
    I would happily explain the logic behind my request but I think both of your gigabrains can figure that out on its own.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,240 ★★★★★
    edited April 16
    YASHNP said:

@Demonzfyre and @xLunatiXx drop your weekly usage of mcoc in chat. Then it would be pretty clear of its an "inventory management problem" or just "you don't play/pay enough problem".
    I would happily explain the logic behind my request but I think both of your gigabrains can figure that out on its own.

I don't know what a weekly usage is or how it has any bearing on this topic. I've already stated that everyone's experiences are different. I've learned that you can't have everything you want the second you want it in this game.

I have a healthy amount of ISO and gold currently but I don't waste ISO on ranking champs I'll never use.
  • Options
    Mrt9810 said:

It does seem to be pretty tight these days. I there are a few points contributing to this:
    -as the game switches to 7 star economy the rewards in path and quests haven't shifted as quickly.

Actually, 7* champs don't cost more ISO to level up, if you compare equivalent level ups. 7R1 costs about the same amount of ISO as a 6R4, and a 7R2 costs about the same amount of ISO as a 6R5. In fact, if you switch focus from 6s to 7s, every new champ you pull as a 7* costs less ISO to level up than the equivalent 6* up to R2, because the 6* needs R1 level ups and R2 level ups and R3 level ups as well as R4 and R5.

7* champs won't cost more ISO to level up than equivalent 6* champs until R3 and R4 rank ups become more common, and the top rank ups for 7s become more accessible. So long as the choice is between 6R4 and 6R5 or 7R1 and 7R2, and 7R3 is a rarity for the vast majority of players, 7* level ups will have comparable or even less ISO cost as equivalent 6* level ups.

For reference, it costs 1,215,770 ISO to level up a 7R1. It takes 1,215,196 ISO to level up a 6R4. 7R2 takes 1,432,719, 6r5 takes 1,404,845. Essentially identical.

Incidentally, just for giggles I made a prediction of what 7* level up ISO costs would be for every rank above R2 before R3 launched:

R3 level up costs ended up being 1,608,546, roughly in line with the prediction. By the time we get to R5s and R6s, we will need substantially higher sources of ISO.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 879 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Mrt9810 said:

Actually, 7* champs don't cost more ISO to level up, if you compare equivalent level ups. 7R1 costs about the same amount of ISO as a 6R4, and a 7R2 costs about the same amount of ISO as a 6R5. In fact, if you switch focus from 6s to 7s, every new champ you pull as a 7* costs less ISO to level up than the equivalent 6* up to R2, because the 6* needs R1 level ups and R2 level ups and R3 level ups as well as R4 and R5.

7* champs won't cost more ISO to level up than equivalent 6* champs until R3 and R4 rank ups become more common, and the top rank ups for 7s become more accessible. So long as the choice is between 6R4 and 6R5 or 7R1 and 7R2, and 7R3 is a rarity for the vast majority of players, 7* level ups will have comparable or even less ISO cost as equivalent 6* level ups.

For reference, it costs 1,215,770 ISO to level up a 7R1. It takes 1,215,196 ISO to level up a 6R4. 7R2 takes 1,432,719, 6r5 takes 1,404,845. Essentially identical.

Incidentally, just for giggles I made a prediction of what 7* level up ISO costs would be for every rank above R2 before R3 launched:

R3 level up costs ended up being 1,608,546, roughly in line with the prediction. By the time we get to R5s and R6s, we will need substantially higher sources of ISO.
    Numbers don’t play the game, people do.
    If you’re a game company, you have to take that into account.
    If you’re lazy then you get a random RNG (double random) from anywhere online.

If you don’t want to alienate or annoy your players, then maybe play into the things that keep them coming back.

Like opening those oh so great crystals and levelling up champs.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Mrt9810 said:

Thnx a bunch for giving so much insight. This is really detailed work. Kudos brother. 🙏 It really helps a lot.

I need to sit n do proper maths but back of envelope calculations tell me that every star level uses double ISO compared to the last one. N I m talking about r1 L1 to r5 L55 all the way. So to max out a 6* takes double the amount of iso compared to a 5*. I just did that for onslaught (r1-5) n realised it takes about 800 t5 iso to do that(will do proper math on this over the weekend) which is double of a 5*. Ur calculations confirm(7r1=6r4) that the trend will b same for 7*s. So they will take about 1600 t5iso to go all the way. (Plz note I m not saying we have to do that in one go. Using this reference only to bring parity to the calculations). Now my observation is iso availability in last 2 years has increased by about 50%( story quest chapters n event quest ramp up to t6 etc). This is hard for me to compute properly because I didn’t keep track. But ballpark I used to earn about 600 t5 iso eq in a week earlier. Now I do about 900-1000 a week. So that’s about 50-60% increase for playing the same amount of content. This includes all the shards that I get.
    I think this needs to b ramped up by another 50%for it to b equal to what is required for 7*s going forward. So approx 3-400 more t5iso equivalent/ week via content/ reward modification or changing dupe structure should optimise this resource.

Let me know what u think.
  • Options

Also the title is annoying that's probably why you are getting so many negative responses...
    Its a topic that has been talked for years since 5* came out.... You didn't discover anything new...

Hahaha! Sorry about that. Wasn’t my intention.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 879 ★★★
    Oh man. Sorry @DNA3000. Didn’t realize this was your life.
    You’re good, and I wish you well.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Mrt9810 said:

Thnx a bunch for giving so much insight. This is really detailed work. Kudos brother. 🙏 It really helps a lot.

I need to sit n do proper maths but back of envelope calculations tell me that every star level uses double ISO compared to the last one. N I m talking about r1 L1 to r5 L55 all the way. So to max out a 6* takes double the amount of iso compared to a 5*. I just did that for onslaught (r1-5) n realised it takes about 800 t5 iso to do that(will do proper math on this over the weekend) which is double of a 5*. Ur calculations confirm(7r1=6r4) that the trend will b same for 7*s. So they will take about 1600 t5iso to go all the way. (Plz note I m not saying we have to do that in one go. Using this reference only to bring parity to the calculations). Now my observation is iso availability in last 2 years has increased by about 50%( story quest chapters n event quest ramp up to t6 etc). This is hard for me to compute properly because I didn’t keep track. But ballpark I used to earn about 600 t5 iso eq in a week earlier. Now I do about 900-1000 a week. So that’s about 50-60% increase for playing the same amount of content. This includes all the shards that I get.
    I think this needs to b ramped up by another 50%for it to b equal to what is required for 7*s going forward. So approx 3-400 more t5iso equivalent/ week via content/ reward modification or changing dupe structure should optimise this resource.

It isn't really appropriate, in my opinion, to compare the max out costs between rarities, because that's not the choice most players are presented with. In other words, in general most players aren't choosing between maxing out a 5 or maxing out a 6 or maxing out a 7, at least in progression terms (people do rank things for various other personal reasons).

Eventually we'll need a lot more ISO when we are ranking up 7s to R4-5-6, but we aren't doing that now. The ISO economy is dynamic, and it should be adjusted based on the player needs now. It doesn't make sense to double or triple ISO availability now for rank ups that can't happen yet and won't happen until long into the future. Consider that the players doing those rank ups could be an entirely new progression title doing an entirely new EQ difficulty tier with its own ISO rewards contained within it, just as Cav and TB do now (and those are fairly large compared to level up costs).

Also, at the moment 7* dups do in fact dump a lot more ISO than 6* dups. Proportionately more than 7s cost to level up (T6 ISO is 3.5x bigger than T5 ISO, but 6* rank up costs are only about 2x higher rank to rank). So as players reach the point where they will be doing R4-5-6 higher tier level ups, they should also be getting a lot more ISO than they are getting now, on the assumption that when players are doing R4 level ups they are also getting a ton of 7s and 7* dups, much as was true for 6* and 5* rarity.

I know ISO availability has increased by 33% - 50% in the last year or so. I'm pretty sure it has increased by substantially more than that across two years. My own level up pace has been fairly consistent over the past four or five years, and while my ISO fluctuates up and down, it has never gone consistently down or choked off my level ups. This implies that while ISO availability in relative terms might be lower than it has been in the past, it hasn't been consistently falling behind the rest of the economy in relative terms. I would say I am one of the most efficient players in the game, but no amount of efficiency can keep up with an exponentially declining availability.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,244 ★★★★★
    YASHNP said:

I auto fight lower difficulties everyday to maximize my units from exploring said quests. Doesn't take any effort and time. And it also provides shards for iso. Only doing Cav and TB EQ on event days. Then login for AQ and AW.
    Then and only then if I have extra time, incursion and arena. Not spending glory on iso, not spending artefacts on iso.
    And didn't spend money once in my life.
    So yeah sorry sounds more like a management issue.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Mrt9810 said:

It isn't really appropriate, in my opinion, to compare the max out costs between rarities, because that's not the choice most players are presented with. In other words, in general most players aren't choosing between maxing out a 5 or maxing out a 6 or maxing out a 7, at least in progression terms (people do rank things for various other personal reasons).

Eventually we'll need a lot more ISO when we are ranking up 7s to R4-5-6, but we aren't doing that now. The ISO economy is dynamic, and it should be adjusted based on the player needs now. It doesn't make sense to double or triple ISO availability now for rank ups that can't happen yet and won't happen until long into the future. Consider that the players doing those rank ups could be an entirely new progression title doing an entirely new EQ difficulty tier with its own ISO rewards contained within it, just as Cav and TB do now (and those are fairly large compared to level up costs).

Also, at the moment 7* dups do in fact dump a lot more ISO than 6* dups. Proportionately more than 7s cost to level up (T6 ISO is 3.5x bigger than T5 ISO, but 6* rank up costs are only about 2x higher rank to rank). So as players reach the point where they will be doing R4-5-6 higher tier level ups, they should also be getting a lot more ISO than they are getting now, on the assumption that when players are doing R4 level ups they are also getting a ton of 7s and 7* dups, much as was true for 6* and 5* rarity.

I know ISO availability has increased by 33% - 50% in the last year or so. I'm pretty sure it has increased by substantially more than that across two years. My own level up pace has been fairly consistent over the past four or five years, and while my ISO fluctuates up and down, it has never gone consistently down or choked off my level ups. This implies that while ISO availability in relative terms might be lower than it has been in the past, it hasn't been consistently falling behind the rest of the economy in relative terms. I would say I am one of the most efficient players in the game, but no amount of efficiency can keep up with an exponentially declining availability.
    This is where I disagree. Mature paragons/Valiants have been given out a crazy number of 7*s and a whole bunch of catalysts n gems(for me it has been 2/week on an avg. it increased a bit bcos of 8.4 recently). This is literally a step jump period which needs one round of optimisation before things break. I agree it’s not broken now. But it is stretched thin imo.

Also not asking for 2-3X. M asking for a 30-40% optimisation over current levels which by my calculations should b sufficient till we start hitting r4 on 7*.
  • Options
    i13i13 Posts: 89
    The past 2 new year events boosted up my gold by a ton, but now I’m all out.

I think mini events giving out more gold and iso would be really helpful, but we’d need them to happen every 2 to 3 months to combat it.

I get most of my iso from duping crystals, if it gets really bad I buy from the glory store.

And yes, the daily events for iso aren’t worth using the in game energy on, they’re limited to uncollected level based users.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Mrt9810 said:

This is where I disagree. Mature paragons/Valiants have been given out a crazy number of 7*s and a whole bunch of catalysts n gems(for me it has been 2/week on an avg. it increased a bit bcos of 8.4 recently). This is literally a step jump period which needs one round of optimisation before things break. I agree it’s not broken now. But it is stretched thin imo.

Also not asking for 2-3X. M asking for a 30-40% optimisation over current levels which by my calculations should b sufficient till we start hitting r4 on 7*.
    I'm not sure I would characterize that as disagreement, so much as it is just saying something completely different.

And you can ask for 30% ISO, and in fact you are guaranteed to get it. Eventually.
  • Options
    edited April 16
    i13 said:

The past 2 new year events boosted up my gold by a ton, but now I’m all out.

I think mini events giving out more gold and iso would be really helpful, but we’d need them to happen every 2 to 3 months to combat it.

I get most of my iso from duping crystals, if it gets really bad I buy from the glory store.

And yes, the daily events for iso aren’t worth using the in game energy on, they’re limited to uncollected level based users.

I think that’s another thing. The gap between new players and mature players has increased so much now that a lot of content isn’t relevant for us. These should be made progression based.