**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Objectively best 7* sig investment

PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
edited April 13 in General Discussion
Assuming you have all of them and they're all awakened. Who benefits most from sig levels AND would be the hardest to dupe again which is a key factor. My thoughts are
Angela-up to sig 80
Void-idk his ideal sig
Hulkbuster-again idk best sig
Beardo-sig 200
Korg
Domino
Knull

Your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    R3 void with high sigs can really outshine as was attacker
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,160 ★★★★★

Remember angela, void and cap will always be relevant and useful at high sig. Just not the best ones for bgs (cap is great for bgs tho)

Angela once took down my r2 Killmonger in 30 seconds
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

R3 void with high sigs can really outshine as was attacker

How high does he need to be? My angela is sig 60. If sig 80 gets her to 25% I'll probably sink into her. If not imma focus on void
  • Options

I fought a sig 50, r3 void yesterday in bg's.
    I was using a r4 kp (I knew it wasn't gonna go well) and let me tell you about the damage u started taking from his debuffs.....
    It was nasty.

Really?!?!?! See I've always been a HUGE angela fan. And venom. So much that I'm considering them for r3 before duped gorr/knull/adam warlock. But honestly it'd probably be angela/knull venom is sick enough at r2. And void has ALWAYS been a champ.i wanna get into because I love the art and I'm a big KH fan. He looks like a heartless sentry haha
  • Options

Remember angela, void and cap will always be relevant and useful at high sig. Just not the best ones for bgs (cap is great for bgs tho)

Sadly i have yet to dupe beardo. Angela is at 60 I THINK I could stop at 80. Void is 20. But they'd be my top 3
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,930 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I was using a r4 kp (I knew it wasn't gonna go well) and let me tell you about the damage u started taking from his debuffs.....
    It was nasty.

Really?!?!?! See I've always been a HUGE angela fan. And venom. So much that I'm considering them for r3 before duped gorr/knull/adam warlock. But honestly it'd probably be angela/knull venom is sick enough at r2. And void has ALWAYS been a champ.i wanna get into because I love the art and I'm a big KH fan. He looks like a heartless sentry haha
    I have never, ever in my 7 years playing pulled Angela when she would have been relevant to my acct, so as much as I know she's a killer, I sadly have never gotten to really experience her in all her glory.

That void I fought yesterday was scary (it was a massive account) and since I only had 3 bans, I stupidly didn't ban him and paid dearly. He completely wrecked me.

Void is so fun to play, and such a killer both offensively and defensively.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 248 ★★
    All of mine are in Angela so far
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Best investment of sigs is who you want at the top of your profile since the sig investment will help them be your top prestige champion. Then you can flex that champion in global

That's an awful nice thought there. 🤣🤣 I was going more skill value but that's true. Gimme all the hulk sigs!! I'm tured of looking at seri
  • Options

All of mine are in Angela so far

How high is she?
  • Options

Pandingo said:

It was nasty.

I have never, ever in my 7 years playing pulled Angela when she would have been relevant to my acct, so as much as I know she's a killer, I sadly have never gotten to really experience her in all her glory.

That void I fought yesterday was scary (it was a massive account) and since I only had 3 bans, I stupidly didn't ban him and paid dearly. He completely wrecked me.

Void is so fun to play, and such a killer both offensively and defensively.
    Ohhhh you are missing out. Any eq that is cosmic is almost always angela paths. Mine wrecked 8.4 exploration. She just destroys. Especially with the thor relic. I actually r3d my thor relic just for her. So I wanna solely invest in her but at 20% she only needs 5 buffs. If I was 100% certain she went to 25% at sig 80 I'd be sorely tempted to take her there. She's so goof. Especually with Odin but she doesn't NEED it. It just speeds up her immunity
  • Options
    I believe angela needs sig 101 to be 25% and 181 to be 34% so mine needs 5 buffs atm. 41 sigs to be 4 buffs and 181 is 3 buffs. As for void I truly don't know enough or how big his ability changes per sig
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,520 ★★★★★

Angela is a great attacker for BG, and I use my 6r4 max sig void often. Takes about ~70 seconds to take down a 7r2, which isn't the fastest, but not the worst.
  • Options

Angela is a great attacker for BG, and I use my 6r4 max sig void often. Takes about ~70 seconds to take down a 7r2, which isn't the fastest, but not the worst.
    That is really helpful! Thanks! I still need a bit more info on void. Like. Should I go all in or does the sig not make it that much different until sig 200 so you may as well slow play it.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,520 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

That is really helpful! Thanks! I still need a bit more info on void. Like. Should I go all in or does the sig not make it that much different until sig 200 so you may as well slow play it.
    I honestly wouldn't do void. He needs max sig to reach fear of the void, and Mac sig to keep it up. Otherwise, he wouldn't be doing nearly as much damage. I only use him in offense when I didn't have a chance to place him on defense for certain metas. But out of all of those, I do say he's the hardest to dupe since he's in the loyalty crystals only.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 146 ★★
    korg or domino
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,968 ★★★★★
    Dab_west said:

korg or domino

Wouldn’t void be better than korg
  • Options
    Dab_west said:

korg or domino

My issue with them is they're in the basic pool. So much more likely to be pulled than void or angela (korg is naturally 100 already)
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★
    At sig 80 Angela goes to 22.6% on her sig ability per buff.

auntm.ai is a great resource if you need info on what a sig level will do for your champions. I use it all the time to build synergy teams and figure out what my rank ups would look like.

Jinx
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,959 ★★★★★
    🤓

In all seriousness, I don't think there's a right answer here cause there are a lot of champs who become absolutely insane at sig 200 but don't necessarily need it like Joe or Crossbones and then there are others that just straight up need 200 like Void or Namor.
    There's too many to mention and each will have a different place in the game so imo until we get something crazy like 7* Herc or 7* Kingpin the right answer here is: whoever you enjoy the most.
    Personally I will be the first person with a sig 200 Thing lmao.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Best investment of sigs is who you want at the top of your profile since the sig investment will help them be your top prestige champion. Then you can flex that champion in global

i can totally relate to that haha, i sigged my 7r3 titania to 80 just to have her as a top profile champion xD
  • Options
    Jinxesaxe said:

At sig 80 Angela goes to 22.6% on her sig ability per buff.

auntm.ai is a great resource if you need info on what a sig level will do for your champions. I use it all the time to build synergy teams and figure out what my rank ups would look like.

Jinx

Same!! Has it been shut down?