**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R3 Kushala or Juggs

R3 Kushala or Juggs 106 votes

Unawakened Kushala
37%
FreakydSpity68SIlverProfessorJets44UnyonfaceLmaoRookiiePikoluBugmat78GizPolygonMCOCHazzaChrisPowellIoniqus_797ChrisRM93Blueline_10Musha276HAVOC6INC_6ChaosKingSirGamesBond 40 votes
Awakened Juggs
62%
Talha305RajabenshbzuffyAzKicker316Wakandas_FinestBigTuna_2054CazTerrabryce7mPIKESTAINNojokejaymHendrossBrokenHilldarCyborgNinja135rcm2017Logan00Little_Crocodili29JChanceH9Wu_Bangerz23 66 votes

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,619 ★★★★★
    Honestly can’t go wrong with either. Juggs will nuke through 90% of battlegrounds while Kushala is a sustainable queen who covers some stuff that Juggs can’t handle. Who do you enjoy more and who do you think will benefit more from the r3? Kushala being unduped might also be a consideration
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,029 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Kushala
    Kushala will benefit you more because you can still use your R2 juggs and Kushala’s versatility would help more outside of BGs. She can just do so many nodes and fights.
  • Options
    Hulk808Hulk808 Posts: 41
    Polygon said:

Kushala will benefit you more because you can still use your R2 juggs and Kushala’s versatility would help more outside of BGs. She can just do so many nodes and fights.

I agree. Leaning more towards her.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,077 ★★★★★
    I have r3 kushala and r2 juggs, 5/5 md, no suicides, both not awakened. Personally I feel like juggs doesn't hit as hard as people say. With kushala, if I happen to use her in bgs, I win almost every fight. She is very fast even vs kork. But I also haven't really used her at r2, as she was my best champ after necro exploration. Also she is banned occasionally, but usually people ban my maxed 6* abs/doom/r2 7* maestro over her
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,619 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

I have r3 kushala and r2 juggs, 5/5 md, no suicides, both not awakened. Personally I feel like juggs doesn't hit as hard as people say. With kushala, if I happen to use her in bgs, I win almost every fight. She is very fast even vs kork. But I also haven't really used her at r2, as she was my best champ after necro exploration. Also she is banned occasionally, but usually people ban my maxed 6* abs/doom/r2 7* maestro over her

Big Kushala fan but Juggs absolutely hits as hard as people say. This was a r4 6* btw. He’s also taken Korg in like 35 seconds and other defenders like KM all in under 50 seconds lol

• Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 244 ★★
    edited April 14
    Awakened Juggs
    Although Kushlala is a queen, I would honestly go Juggernaut or maybe even grind for both. They both have unique abilities that can help you in the future while either progressing through story quests, sq, or even eq. It’s honestly up to you, and your opinion on who you think is best for you at the moment ^^
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 506 ★★★
    Awakened Juggs
    Bro nuke thru bgs?! More like nuke thru mcoc
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 132
    Unawakened Kushala
    What a great problem to have. Both are amazing.

I'll say kushala for now though the way she handles unblockable is amazing. Plus she has 3 sources of dot damage. Though this is a tough choice cause those are two of my favorites.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,286 ★★★★★
    Awakened Juggs
    That's not even close
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,881 ★★★★
    Awakened Juggs
    I think you made the right call. Juggs awakening I think is pretty key. If it was the other way around (Kushala awakened, Juggs not) I might have suggested a different choice.
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 244 ★★
    Awakened Juggs
    Hulk808 said:

Went with this. Thanks guys!

Nice! Juggernaut will definitely help you! Although Kushlala is amazing, Juggernaut’s awakening ability is chef’s kiss. You will definitely enjoy Juggernaut :’D
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,335 ★★★★★
    edited April 14
    Unawakened Kushala
    Kushala can deal with more matchups while Juggs is a straight nuke. However Juggs won't be able to deal with armor breaks or non damaging debuffs as those turn off his gem. Also people are less likely gonna ban Kushala while Juggs will get banned due to how strong he is
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,726 ★★★★
    Awakened Juggs
    What an unfair battle

Juggernaut all the way
    Unstoppable!!!
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 399 ★★★
    Awakened Juggs
    I don't like kushala so Juggs!