Kabam, FIX YOUR GAME

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
edited April 15 in General Discussion
Just ran this EQ Kindred woth Titania 5 times and every single time I throw my sp3 he throws his special whilst he's intimidated.

Wtf are you guys actually doing over there? Because I know you ain't working on making fixes when your wasting time on content like that April fools quest
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,158 ★★★★★
    Maybe it's in his kit or something because EVERY SINGLE TIME Kindred ignores sp3 effect of Titania and throws special
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,822 ★★★★★
    Game fixed.
    Done ✅
    Only Becuz you asked so nicely.
    Thanks.
    You are welcome.
    Saionara
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    Oof... OP- make you bring a wheelbarrow or a hand truck to carry the huge L you were just given...
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    edited April 14
    Bgs after maestro sp3, had to fight like that the remainder of the fight. @Kabam Miike
    My doom was on the right hand side of the screen, whilst maestro was waaaaaaaaaaay right, well, I could not see him ahahha.

• WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★

No no no, don't hide.... Come back OP and do the walk of shame...

Bahaha nah I hold my hands up, my bad 100% 😂

Still broken af because same just happened to me in BG against mangog, sp3 to my indestructible face 😮‍💨
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★

Dang OP. You logged on, saw your notifications and bounced huh? At least if I'm wrong, I can admit it and take the L.

You boys replied like 2am here, gimme a chance to wake up 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,831 ★★★★★

Dang OP. You logged on, saw your notifications and bounced huh? At least if I'm wrong, I can admit it and take the L.

You boys replied like 2am here, gimme a chance to wake up 😂
    Now apologize to the Kabam team who you accused of not knowing how to do their job.
This discussion has been closed.