Options

I wanna see your 7r3s!

Comments

• Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 308 ★★
    edited April 16

Mine are Gamora and duped Chavez, got a cosmic one for 8.4 so will have to decide between Maestro, duped Surfer, duped Aarkus, duped Terrax, Odin, duped Knull, Red Goblin, Venom, KG deathless and Hyperion.

Gonna be a tough one between Venom, Odin and Hyperion i guess...
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 672 ★★★
    Damn how do some of you guys have 5 r3’s already? That’s just nuts lol. Congrats by the way
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,857 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Damn how do some of you guys have 5 r3’s already? That’s just nuts lol. Congrats by the way

War. And cash.
  • Options
    OnerednovemberOnerednovember Posts: 50
    I just ranked Adam Warlord. My top pick as he is easily one of my favorite.
    Here is my gameplay and his damage showcase.
    The title can easy be: Now every fight is a one minute fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGCrL_lxnU
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 105

These are mine

That’s a lot of rank 3, more than I have for rank 2. Mordo is my guilty pleasure champ, never able to use him sustainably in quests but satisfying when he astral evades after being stunned
  • Options
    SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 96
    Sunstar19 said:

These are mine

That’s a lot of rank 3, more than I have for rank 2. Mordo is my guilty pleasure champ, never able to use him sustainably in quests but satisfying when he astral evades after being stunned
    I do like Mordo, it was more of a prestige move for now but he's fun to use. I just try and build up his furies where I can in quests. R2 I've got 28 so far and a r2 gem still to use.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,708 ★★★★★

These are mine

Is the r3 gambit worth it?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    Only have 2

Sassy R3 sig 40
    Terrax R3 sig 45
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,744 ★★★★
    Only 2 for now.

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike are people who pull a tech gem with zero r3 going to be able to r3 shocker. Rank him down, and then rank up a different tech to become valiant? Asking for Brian Grant.

That may be a stretch, but nice idea... :D
  • Options

Only 2 for now.

Third person in the thread with only two r3 and both being the same class... I feel for you...
  • Options
    @DrDisconnect.
    How does that Ironheart perform? Where do you use her?
  • Options
    dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 86

Haven’t finished necro yet….
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian

I was able to take up my 4th 7r3 today. I have two powerful female heroes, and two big bad villains. These are 4 of my favorite champs to play, and I'm ecstatic to have taken them up. Show me yours!

I absolutely am jealous of that Crossbones!
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,119 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

The game decided both of my r3 class gems should be tech. Was really hoping for Peni as a 7* from my last Titan, but duping guardian made him a good candidate.

R3 Angela is real nice.
    She’s the crown jewel of my account, imo. After her buff, I never had her at a relevant rarity level until it was too late to really try using her. But now I’m just blown away. Damage is off the charts, utility is crazy good. And she’s so fun to play on top of it all. Big yellow number machine without any complex rotations.
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 85 ★★

Really really need the domino duped soon…
  • Options
    228228 Posts: 58

• Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 414 ★★
    edited April 16

@DrDisconnect.

Iron heart is great, feels like she really shines at r3! Can taka a good amount of fights in bg and finish with high 49k/ 50k points. Great immunities as well and not hard too keep the dot up. She is also great for onslaught because she can parry non contacts and also great against bishop. Can't really explore with her in bg because she gets banned all the time but other than bg she's awesome everywhere!
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 414 ★★

@DrDisconnect.

Iron heart is great, feels like she really shines at r3! Can taka a good amount of fights in bg and finish with high 49k/ 50k points. Great immunities as well and not hard too keep the dot up. She is also great for onslaught because she can parry non contacts and also great against bishop. Can't really explore with her in bg because she gets banned all the time but other than bg she's awesome everywhere!
    Also to mention she can take down domino pretty good as well
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★

How's that iron heart?
  • Options
    Xguard77 said:

R3 Sassy is nuts - and not just for defense

All of those champs are solid.
  • Options

I seriously considered Odin with my cosmic gem from necro, but landed on venom instead as I find it much more satisfying to bleed them out.
    If I hadn't gotten Odin Venom would have been my choice.
    But since Odin us my favourite champ, it's only fitting that I took him up. 😎

He wrecks, that's for sure!
    Plus I have my venom at r2 so he gets to wreck too! Haha
    It's always best to rank your favorites.