One question about AQ raids exploration!!

AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask one thing about AQ raids. Today 2 members left my alliance and they were from my battle group. Now we are 8 members.

So if we kill all the defenders in aq raids the it would be considered as 100% or not or 9th path needs to be covered? Guys please share your inputs if anyone have idea about this.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    9 is needed for 100% as the each needs 3 on for %
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Avnish said:

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask one thing about AQ raids. Today 2 members left my alliance and they were from my battle group. Now we are 8 members.

So if we kill all the defenders in aq raids the it would be considered as 100% or not or 9th path needs to be covered? Guys please share your inputs if anyone have idea about this.

9th path needs to be covered.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Member Posts: 515 ★★★
    Hold up. So we had a mix up in my bg and had 2 go left. 3 go middle and 4 go right. (No backup). If we complete everything we WONT get exploration rewards?
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    But we can clear all defenders then why it should not count as 100% explored.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax could you please confirm this...with 8 players why it can't be explored... Even we kill all defenders in every section..
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    edited April 16
    Because you aren’t 100% exploring all the nodes.
    There would be a Raid Boost Selector node that you would miss (on those initial 9 branches).

Same goes in AW if you face an opponent that does not place all 10 people on defense.
    And they happen to leave a branch free of defenders back-2-back.
    If you skip that lane, you do NOT get Explore points for them, also do NOT get free Attack Bonus points because didn’t travel on that empty path.
    Even though you defeated all of the actual defenders on the map, doesn’t mean it was 100% if there were other empty nodes you skipped.

Not sure if the “game forced us onto different Role Path that what I clicked on” bug is still present, or if they fixed that since all the prior Raid Weeks.
    But that also cost alliances their 100% in prior months, though no fault of their own, because game sent them on different path.
    I don’t think they were compensated and given 100% either.

So NO here as well, especially if it was your own people's fault.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

But we can clear all defenders then why it should not count as 100% explored.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax could you please confirm this...with 8 players why it can't be explored... Even we kill all defenders in every section..

Same as how maps use to be designed in act 4, 5, and 6. You can kill all entire enemies but not travel across all nodes. Protip: every path or line of dashes doesn't need to be solid just the nodes crossed.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★

Because you aren’t 100% exploring all the nodes.
    There would be a Raid Boost Selector node that you would miss (on those initial 9 branches).

Same goes in AW if you face an opponent that does not place all 10 people on defense.
    And they happen to leave a branch free of defenders back-2-back.
    If you skip that lane, you do NOT get Explore points for them, also do NOT get free Attack Bonus points because didn’t travel on that empty path.
    Even though you defeated all of the actual defenders on the map, doesn’t mean it was 100% if there were other empty nodes you skipped.

Not sure if the “game forced us onto different Role Path that what I clicked on” bug is still present, or if they fixed that since all the prior Raid Weeks.
    But that also cost alliances their 100% in prior months, though no fault of their own, because game sent them on different path.
    I don’t think they were compensated and given 100% either.

So NO here as well, especially if it was your own people's fault.

But selector node is not a actual node. Even it doesn't cost energy. Idk whatever some alliance members betrayed they left us after aq raids started..