Who is hardest boss in the game?

Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379

Who is hardest boss in the game? 78 votes

Grandmaster
25%
Jets44phillgreenZsirhcZMoosetiptronicRockyshockyTJ107JChanceH9KRANꓘAykut387Powerofpain1001Renaxqqdee_jay5JT_SupremeRuwqiersaAntzRodzDarthMysticAnsh_AJMC2007JRNoverrr77Midi 20 votes
Nameless grandmaster
41%
RaganatorVegeta9001Nemesis666HendrossHilldarpseudosaneRayven5220CASrinivaslaserjohn26Ayden_noah1captain_rogersLegionnaireBeastDadBen_15455DawsManMusha27cheese21ThePredator1001Wasy1The_0wenpus 32 votes
Superior kang
1%
Vikings27 1 vote
Glykhan
5%
ThaDevilUltragamerSunnyz_786TrongNov 4 votes
Another boss
26%
BigTuna_2054Foxhero007GarloHerbal_TaxmanPrentexWinterFieldsahmynutsMarouenFlyGalaxyBombMrSakuragiSchnoodlewillrun4adonutMonsterrrrrrrrFrostGiantLordGrassKnucklesRealWizardOliver345781iDestroyerZEdisonLawGlocque 21 votes

Comments

• Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Nameless grandmaster
    I meant to vote other but it didn't register my vote. Nameless collector absolutely stunk.
  • MarouenMarouen Member Posts: 41
    Another boss
    BAHAMUT
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Nameless grandmaster
    Although I've never actually done an Abyss run and heard MSD say Abyss collector is the hardest boss there is, he wasn't an option.

So nameless GM it is from the options.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    Nameless grandmaster
    nameless collector/GM. Both were awful
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Another boss
    Nameless collector easily xD when abyss was released back in 2020, nameless collector was an absolute hell
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Nameless grandmaster
    ahmynuts said:

Pre pre pre nerf champion

He was a cakewalk in comparison to Abyss Collector even in his first iteration I still did it with a low item use. Just needed a counter
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★
    Another boss

ahmynuts said:

He was a cakewalk in comparison to Abyss Collector even in his first iteration I still did it with a low item use. Just needed a counter
    Abyss collector was bs but not hard. I'm not factoring bs into the equation, just skill issue
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited April 17
    Nameless collector, the fight was BORDERLINE unfair .
    But The champion boss when he was first released is a close second he was a nightmare.
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Nameless grandmaster
    ahmynuts said:

No retreat Champion would literally be a roadblock. If you couldn't deal with no retreat (or the AI didn't let you), you could literally be stuck never making progress.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 388 ★★
    Another boss
    Nameless Collector for me, nameless GM from necro was way easier imo
    Champion in act 6 was pretty awful too, getting PTSD when i think about it haha
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Nameless grandmaster

ahmynuts said:

Abyss collector can be taken down in 50 revives.
    The champion cannot be taken down even with 500 revives, if you cannot continuosly dex his specials 5 times without dying in a single try. There's not room for brute force you just have to have god tier skills to clear him. And it is near impossible in no retreat node as the person bove me said.
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 243 ★★
    Another boss
    Of course Abyss Collector.
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Nameless grandmaster
    Abyss collector is probably the worst, nameless gm is worst I’ve faced tho. The collector isn’t meant to be anything but a very annoying fight. If you play reallly well you still might not get a solo, whereas most other bosses I would say skill can solo them. Just a big pain.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,082 ★★★★★
    Another boss
    Collector
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    Some says Absorbing man on WOW
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    What's Glykhan even doing on the list?
    He's not a remotely BS boss - you might get cornered once or twice and mashed into the ground. But if a scrub like me can take him in 3-4 revives, I don't think he belongs.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Another boss
    Nameless Collector 100%. He's the reason I'm Paragon yet I haven't completed Abyss yet