**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Skill r3 for Valiant

Need to rank one of these up for Valiant. Leaning KM since he's offense and defense, but the other 2 are pretty great. Any thoughts?

Skill r3 for Valiant 107 votes

Attuma (awakened)
29%
KeltanzuffyCazRagnarok13BrokenSandeepS10or_StrongJustcause102JChanceH9Sagacious0wlAyden_noah1AngusMac279KRANꓘItsClobberinTimeCdjcdkjThoye3Carracho01DawsManShenkTrek26 32 votes
Killmonger
4%
Rayven5220mdm_mixLunatiXxQwerasdMikes_mom 5 votes
Shang Chi
61%
buffajrBigTuna_2054Vegeta9001ShaggyMNescioFoxhero007CropDusterQuikPikCassyRasiloverKerneasMoosetiptronicJMORG1111spiderbites0196doctorbPandingoPickle_tickleBugmat78Light_StormZuro 66 votes
other (comments)
3%
AzKicker31613579rebel_JustsomefoolDiscoNnectKing 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    Attuma (awakened)
    Unduped KM has no defensive value IMO
  • Options
    StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 37
    XFREEDOMX said:

Unduped KM has no defensive value IMO

Good point.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,136 ★★★★
    Shang Chi
    Do you use any of them regularly? If so, that one :-)

Personally, as an ouchies user, shang chi would be my choice, but if your don't use them, attuma will be a menace or instant ban in BGs, so a good choice.

Interested in whether anyone votes for unduped xbones....

That aside and mentioned this elsewhere, if you play BGs even a little, then it's worth taking anyone up, even unduped korg or Hawkeye. Daily crystals, offers and BG t6cc store make it worth it.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    other (comments)
    xBones
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,948 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    I clicked KM not realizing attuma was duped because I looked too fast, oops.

Attuma it is
  • Options

Do you use any of them regularly? If so, that one :-)

Personally, as an ouchies user, shang chi would be my choice, but if your don't use them, attuma will be a menace or instant ban in BGs, so a good choice.

Interested in whether anyone votes for unduped xbones....

That aside and mentioned this elsewhere, if you play BGs even a little, then it's worth taking anyone up, even unduped korg or Hawkeye. Daily crystals, offers and BG t6cc store make it worth it.

I use KM & SC occasionally in quests, attuma in BG. No suicides at the moment.

And agree: for sure one is going up. Want that title, lol.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,586 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi
    Attuma lost his value in defense. He is good defender/good attacker, but not terrifying.

R3 shang is just 30 sec fights.
  • Options

xBones

He doesn't need the dupe? have a 6* r4 I rarely use.
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 117
    Shang Chi
    Crossbones
  • Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 439 ★★
    other (comments)
    Crossbones all the way. My r2 nukes photons and other annoying defenders like its nothing
  • Options
    mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 46
    edited April 18
    Killmonger
    When I completed necropolis I got a skill gem. I was faced with an unawakened Kilmonger and unawakened Mantis. I listen to all the Youtubers and believed that mantis was the better value. Well, now it’s a 6 months later, and I now have a duped r2 Kilmonger, and an unawakened r3 mantis sitting on the bench. Don’t follow advice for what’s good now because none of your champs will scare anyone in battlegrounds. Rank up Kilmonger.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★
    edited April 18
    Shang Chi
    Yes.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 526 ★★
    Shang Chi
    Shang chi 10000000%!! Best choice you can make!
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 900 ★★★
    Shang Chi
    I took attuma awakened. I don't REGRET it as he gets banned most the time. But then I pulled a 2nd skill gem and took korg over Shang chi. KM is better but needs dupe. Attuma is the way to go if bg focused. Shangchi if content
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 117
    Shang Chi
    Emilia90 said:

mdm_mi said:

When I completed necropolis I got a skill gem. I was faced with an unawakened Kilmonger and unawakened Mantis. I listen to all the Youtubers and believed that mantis was the better value. Well, now it’s a 6 months later, and I now have a duped r2 Kilmonger, and an unawakened r3 mantis sitting on the bench. Don’t follow advice for what’s good now because none of your champs will scare anyone in battlegrounds. Rank up Kilmonger.

Bro does not know how to use mantis 😭
    Ong😂
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    edited April 19
    Attuma (awakened)
    Emilia90 said:

mdm_mi said:

Bro does not know how to use mantis 😭
    She doesn't even care about crit resistance or armor:

Would've been quicker if he hadn't been running maxed MD lol but yeah dude definitely doesn't know how to use her 😭
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,842 ★★★★
    Shang Chi
    mdm_mi said:

I’m not even good at Mantis and even I know how wrong this is.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,586 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi
    mdm_mi said:

She have a tougher playstyle in areas where you need to keep the tranq debuff up. But in other matchups, she is very easy and fast to use. She is quite annoying in defense as well
  • Options
    AzureAzure Posts: 39
    Shang Chi
    Stinkoman said:

Need to rank one of these up for Valiant. Leaning KM since he's offense and defense, but the other 2 are pretty great. Any thoughts?

I have 6*r5 Shang chi ascended as well, i just pulled 7* from titan crystal, im planning to take him to r3 as well. This should answer your question. He is in top 5 imo
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Attuma (awakened)
    Won't regret it.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi
    My brain says Shang

My heart says Hawkeye

My PTSD says Attuma