**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

That’s kinda freaky

In the morb arena says on every star ranking of morb I have him and if I get him he’ll be a dupe but the thing is… I don’t have a morb

Comments

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    that doesn’t mean it’s a dupe, it means it’s a basic champion so it only grants one sig level instead of the usual 20
  • Options
    MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Posts: 72

that doesn’t mean it’s a dupe, it means it’s a basic champion so it only grants one sig level instead of the usual 20

A I suck clearly by my roster in the photos and second I still think either way it’s weird cuz I don’t have a morb so there would be jus the pure champ not the awakened with even only one sig
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Basic champs are displayed like that so that they're clear.
    If you do not have the champ, then you would win the champ
    If you have the champ unawakened, then you will get them awakened with 1 sig level
    If you have the champ awakened, then you gain 1 sig level.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,272 Guardian
    The pics do NOT say that you actually already have him.

I’m assuming you mean because of the darkened/blue'ish color on him, which is how normally Dup'd champs appear when you open crystals.

As opposed to a fully colored champ in crystal openings if they are New.

Nope, in Arena Rewards details that has a different meaning (as mentioned by last person).
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 244 ★★
    If you didn’t know, the light blue colour on Morb in arenas doesn’t mean you have him duped. In crystals, it appears that way for champions you have duped.
    Just if you were wondering :’D