Arena War Energy Reward not Received

CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106
After winning the battle in Arenas, it said reward was War Energy, but I never actually receive them. This has been going for a while (months)

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    edited April 21
    Arena does NOT give out War Energy item.

Must be a visual bug, messed up Resource ID pulling up incorrect icon.

(*and if it is ongoing for you, might be a Resource ID table mismatch in your device's game files. Maybe try deleting and re-downloading game from scratch. So long as you are logged in using Kabam ID or Game/Play center, will still be able to login to your account afterwards)

I’m sure you received the normal Arena fight and match stuff.
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106
    This is still happening. I think I know the issue. Hopefully, Kabam will check this out.

The icon object needs to be re-instantiated each time (ie do not reuse the same variable by just assigning the new icon, because it is the same object reference. Eg var icon = new Icon())

😁 just guessing but this is a common pitfall in programming
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    edited June 3
    Could have a messed up Resource ID table, or such.
    And the portion of game that gets downloaded with a monthly update may not have that portion of game files that is in error on your system.

You can try deleting game (and reboot), then reinstalling game (from scratch) again. That should get you complete files.

Account should not be affected if you login via a Kabam ID (or Game/Play Center). Just like changing to a new device.

——oh, wait, I already suggested that before.
    Did you try that, or did you just do normal “Update” ??
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106
    I have deleted the game and reinstalling it, that was to fix up the game center login issue on startup where it was just hanging and waiting
  • LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Member Posts: 54
    @SummonerNR This happens with me too sometimes and I have already deleted and re installed the game like twice, the bug still persists. The probablity(atleast for me) of the bug happening is actually almost equal to pulling a 6* from a cav lol.