Options

Why is luke cage in the titan pool?

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 233 ★★★
My 3 titans have been

1. Gladiator (love him now)
2. Red Skull (meh)
3. Luke cage (just.....why?)

He's not even fun to play. Red guardian deserved his place instead. There were exactly 3 champions I didn't wanna pull: Thing, Cage and blade.

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★

Also is glad good? His playstyle is very wierd. Ik he is good for some crazy cheeses like quicksilver, but do he actually have a value in bgs? I see no one have him ranked so idk. Same with morb? Is he good?

He is very fast. Have him at R2 and he melts defenders with healthpools around 300k before you can fully set up his rotation. Playstyle is only weird until you get used to it, and realize it is incredibly flexible. You have easy access to his infuriate, which is passive so it bypasses a lot of annoying defensive abilities, and those heavies pack a punch when they crit (20-23k). He can also counter miss, evade and armor up effects. The dashing into specials part is not really needed unless you want to get fancy with him because his damage is already bonkers without it.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 233 ★★★

Red skull ain't meh, and Luke is crazy good.

He can completely shutdown every mystic champ with a special 2. If you have pacify mastery, you can use it to completely shutdown non mystics as well. He also can easily reverse passive power gain in like 2-3 combos. He is good.

Atleast you don't pull a peni or morb, who are just sitting at my roster without even leveled up.

Also is glad good? His playstyle is very wierd. Ik he is good for some crazy cheeses like quicksilver, but do he actually have a value in bgs? I see no one have him ranked so idk. Same with morb? Is he good?

Gladiator is absolutely awesome. You know how good titania is in a variety of matchups? I think glad is similarly very good for a very wide range of matchups. He has additional ability accuracy for his buffs and his damage gimick actually works very well now. His buff did wonders for him.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,402 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian would be absolutely busted as a 7*, it's too early for that. I have a r5 ascended and the damage output is absurd, no way they add him as a 7* anytime soon he would be hitting harder than Hulk or Titania and would be just as quick as CGR even for problematic matchups like Maestro. It's easy to see why they skipped him completely.
    As for Red Skull and Luke Cage, neither of those are bad so what's the issue?
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 796 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Red Skull is one of the best tech champs now

Calling him meh is insane

* Tech defender
  • Options
    edited April 21

Emilia90 said:

* Tech defender
    He's a good attacker too, very good actually just underrated cause people don't know how to use him. He's been my go-to Domino counter since his buff.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

* Tech defender
    No he’s a good attacker too. He’s a bullseye and domino counter and he’s a sustainable champ with some nice damage after the sp2
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

* Tech defender
    No he’s a good attacker too. He’s a bullseye and domino counter and he’s a sustainable champ with some nice damage after the sp2
    Wait a second!! Bullseye counter you say? How?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

* Tech defender
    he drains power on block so bullseye takes time to reach a bar of power
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,394 ★★★★★
    edited April 21
    Graves_3 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

* Tech defender
    He can stop Bullseye ever reaching a bar of power; which is about when he starts to cause trouble...

https://youtu.be/CWM5DKvCG3M?si=yZilBjtNHjKboad5
  • Options

Red Guardian would be absolutely busted as a 7*, it's too early for that. I have a r5 ascended and the damage output is absurd, no way they add him as a 7* anytime soon he would be hitting harder than Hulk or Titania and would be just as quick as CGR even for problematic matchups like Maestro. It's easy to see why they skipped him completely.
    As for Red Skull and Luke Cage, neither of those are bad so what's the issue?

The issue, as it has been since the Titan crystal was released, is that many of the player base doesn't understand what the Titan crystal is.
    Yeah it's funny cause I've pulled Thing twice in a row and even I'm not that entitled. While I do wish they stopped adding old champs that require high sig to the Titan cause it's painful when you pull one, the Titan pool isn't meant for top tier champs only either, it's mean for champs that will be coming to the basic pool soon. Not that deep, it is what it is.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I have an awakened 7* Luke Cage if that makes you feel better.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
    I would happily trade you your last three titan pool pulls for my last three - Morbius, Morbius, and Thing.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,481 ★★★★

I would happily trade you your last three titan pool pulls for my last three - Morbius, Morbius, and Thing.

Duped Morbius is pretty sweet though.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,018 ★★★★
    Test him out yourself before coming to the forums to complain