**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

This War Format is begging me to close my alliance

13»

Comments

• Options
    ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 87
    Buttehrs said:

Your a disgrace to leaders everywhere in every sense of the word.

😞 my bad you are correct I should do better….
  • Options

Arpollito said:

So what part is confusing Ivar?

High tier aw is generally meant for tier 1 & 2. Even putting tier 2 in there is a bit of a stretch in my opinion since the real competitive stuff only starts happening at tier 1/top of platinum 1. Going up from there to masters only increases the intensity.

If you think plat4 is high tier aw and very competitive then you have no idea how things work in masters.
    Been in masters twice and last season was in tier 3 plat 3
  • Options
    Have you heard of Alt accounts meaning I own more than one account.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,269 ★★★★
    Yes, and?

I don't get your point? This doesn't change anything about plat 4 not being high tier aw
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,433 ★★★★★
    You go OP.
    Kick the lazy bums.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 510 ★★★
    I run an ally too. We use 40% revives only and do 1 bg war, tier 4. . We land g5 with the updated scored (used to be g1/2). Yea, war is awful now and I can barely get 10/30 to do it but I keep my team motivated, give options to anyone outside the 10 wanting war rewards like swaps mid season. It’s frustrating for sure, even if we died our way through war with 3bgs, we’d probably land g1/p4 but I understand my guys are adults and have families and jobs. Id never just up and leave because ‘trying is hard”. Get over yourself and find a replacement for you, don’t screw over the rest.

I’m looking for 2, by the way ;p
    Map 6x5 and raids too :)
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,174 ★★★★★
    Arpollito said:

Arpollito said:

High tier aw is generally meant for tier 1 & 2. Even putting tier 2 in there is a bit of a stretch in my opinion since the real competitive stuff only starts happening at tier 1/top of platinum 1. Going up from there to masters only increases the intensity.

If you think plat4 is high tier aw and very competitive then you have no idea how things work in masters.
    I just took the time to piece together your timeline and claims and if I have it right, you were in a platinum alliance and then, for whatever reason, are no longer in it and instead formed a new one, did minimal recruitment work, and are now closing up shop because it’s inconvenient to you. Is that all correct?
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Arpollito said:

Arpollito said:

I just took the time to piece together your timeline and claims and if I have it right, you were in a platinum alliance and then, for whatever reason, are no longer in it and instead formed a new one, did minimal recruitment work, and are now closing up shop because it’s inconvenient to you. Is that all correct?
    What? Lol. I’ve had this alliance since alliances started. I made a second account almost a year after the alliance was created. So I’ve been able to play in different alliances with my second account. Many people hold multiple accounts. And I am one of them.
  • Options

This is my first post in march 2019 kabam forum
  • Options
    I’m so exited, it’s gonna be my own version of Spring Cleaning event. 🧹 🧹
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 673 ★★★★
    Arpollito said:

I’m so exited, it’s gonna be my own version of Spring Cleaning event. 🧹 🧹

lol, he's trolling us
  • Options
    Guys I didn’t kick anyone, and it’s sarcasm. I keep posting fuel, because you don’t listen and you interpret things in the worst way possible!!! Have fun with it. Nothing left to do but laugh.🤣
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 353 ★★★
    "it’s not fun using all the boosts and health pods to stay relevant."

Sooo, what, you just want to keep the boosts and potions in your inventory just to say "look at what I have"?
  • Options
    Ok I’m recruiting now I need about 28 players roughly give or take 1
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,740 ★★★★★
    Dude....just take a season off. No more X-Magica next season. It's just AW. It's not going anywhere.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,101 ★★★★★
    Arpollito said:

Ok I’m recruiting now I need about 28 players roughly give or take 1

Such a disappointing leader you are.