**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Is this a issue in aw Defense mastery loadout!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 350 ★★
What is this kabam, is this an issue or I am getting it wrong? why I am forced to use that mastery loadout which I set for defense. Aw Defense mastery should only be used for aw defense only. Then why I have to use the same mastery for attack that should select my default mastery which set for other things. It is okay while it is free but do I need to pay 35 units everytime whenever I enter in attack phase. If yes then it is ridiculous and then what is point to give that aw defense option.

If I am missing something please highlight so that I can get it right way.

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 641 ★★★★
    Go to your masteries page and send a picture of your defensive masteries load out
  • Options
    edited April 22

Mastery 1 is default which used everywhere and mastery 3 for the aw Defense.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 641 ★★★★
    Looks fine, that pop up just says what is being used for your defense not your attack
  • Options
    Oh okay so it is just info. I thought same mastery will be applicable to my attack phase too..it is okay then. Thanks