**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is it worth using a 1-2 gem on wong?

Is it worth using a 1-2 gem on wong? 73 votes

Yes
47%
allinashesMagrailothosFoxhero007Atta_MasterLilMaddogHTMaxtheSilentLmaoDenzel116peixemacacoLegionnaireKirito_kunBen_15455AzenstarBatman_bruce31ShepThePredator1001Ultragamerwillrun4adonutFrostGiantLordDanish0528 35 votes
No
52%
Jets44Ragnarok13CupidArchdemon_EgretM4sxlbstverliebtJChanceH9RookiieZuroKRANꓘdump_monkeycaptain_rogersEwell65SSS69yücel53Shenkdee_jay5Nogood22DarrowJack2634SirGamesBond 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,614 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If you plan to do Necropolis and know how to use him.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
    edited April 23
    Yes
    If you haven't done necro yet(and are planning to), he can help you save tons of revives. He's one the MVP options for necropolis
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,848 ★★★★★
    No
    Domino, dani or km
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 627 ★★★
    Yes
    Wong is really fun to play once you get him up and running, I would take him up if I had one. But unless you already used your 2-3 gem somewhere else, might be smarter to hold on to the 1-2 until you know what class you are taking up
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 265
    Yes
    I would use it on domino first
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,818 ★★★★
    Yes
    If you know how to play him, Wong is a great choice, and he's also not a bad Necro candidate.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,282 ★★★★★
    edited April 23
    No
    Just remember that in Necro you'll be using 9 sp-1 before you start to do sp2 spam damage trick with wong.

So that means, you MUST learn to dex every single special attacks while rooted, it was hard for me but maybe easier for you but one mistime on root dex and you'll die and have to restart 9 sp-1 spam then sp2.

Wong isn't all fun and flowers from get go.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 249 ★★
    Yes
    PT_99 said:

Just remember that in Necro you'll be using 9 sp-1 before you start to do sp2 spam damage trick with wong.

So that means, you MUST learn to dex every single special attacks while rooted, it was hard for me but maybe easier for you but one mistime on root dex and you'll die and have to restart 9 sp-1 spam then sp2.

Wong isn't all fun and flowers from get go.

He is tanky as hell, I took 1 whole special 1 to the face from Capt Britian and survived
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 570 ★★
    No
    R2 domino or mordo
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,726 ★★★★
    Yes
    Stryfe and don't look back