Who are you taking up to R3 next with new Event dropping?

2»

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

OP, what event are you talking about?

Spring Cleaning. If you do all the tasks/calendars/etc (no purchase necessary) you can get a total of 900'000 of the event currency. The Valiant-level offers include one for the full 900'000 and it gives 10k Titan Shards and 2 T4A Catalysts - combining that with the T4A we get from Exploring Act 8 gives you the cruicial resources to R3 another 7*
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 111 ★★
    Probably this guy.

My other option is Bishop since I only have the mutant t6cc right now.
    Nescio said:

Probably this guy.

My other option is Bishop since I only have the mutant t6cc right now.

Before I pulled Onslaught I was all set to take up my Bishop if I got a Mutant Gem. He's still awesome.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 368 ★★★

jdschw said:

Spring Cleaning. If you do all the tasks/calendars/etc (no purchase necessary) you can get a total of 900'000 of the event currency. The Valiant-level offers include one for the full 900'000 and it gives 10k Titan Shards and 2 T4A Catalysts - combining that with the T4A we get from Exploring Act 8 gives you the cruicial resources to R3 another 7*
    This is awesome, thank you! Where did you get this info? I can't find it anywhere.
    jdschw said:

jdschw said:

This is awesome, thank you! Where did you get this info? I can't find it anywhere.
    I think it was posted on the Discord, but it's been shared around social media and by content creators since then. Just in the last 24 hours.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    Dust
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Chavez with cats I have already. Depending on spring cleaning sales & freebies, most likely black cat or bishop
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    Og hulk
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 ★★★★★
    I alredy own 3 cats and don't have a toy to upgrade. Games been unkind.
    Resources rotting.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    Pulls are going to determine so much. If I can dupe anyone worth sigs they’ll get r3.
  • BattleWarriarBattleWarriar Member Posts: 2
    I’m definitely ranking my unduped vox
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,687 ★★★★★
    I'll see who I get from the titan, maybe I'll get a 3rd morbius in a row 🙄

Probably going to take up Mysterio or Sorcerer