**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Well this was a nice surprise

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
Free paragon crystals usually just yield a 4* dupe and a groan but hey, I guess the luck streak is still going

Tested him a bit and he feels pretty good to play. I was the biggest Gladiator hater when he first came out but I’m pretty impressed with what I’ve seen from others and my own (minimal) testing. Y’all think he’s worth r2 unduped?

Comments

• Options
    NICE
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 294 ★★★
    100% worth r2 unduped.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 543 ★★★

I don't care who the pull is, I will NEVER be upset at a 7* from a Paragon Crystal.

Of course I'm yet to even get a 6* from one, let alone a 7...but still! :lol:

Congrats OP, Gladiator's greatly improved now.

Same. Got so many 6*s from cavalier crystal and at least a couple of 5*s from grandmaster, even 4*s from premium hero but no 6 or 7*s from paragon crystal. Its cursed!
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,135 ★★★★
    This is insane , not only is it a 7* it's GLADIATOR
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
    edited April 24

I don't care who the pull is, I will NEVER be upset at a 7* from a Paragon Crystal.

Of course I'm yet to even get a 6* from one, let alone a 7...but still! :lol:

Congrats OP, Gladiator's greatly improved now.

Haha same. It could’ve been a VTD dupe and I would’ve been happy

A 7* is a 7* from a paragon. Can’t complain no matter who it is, but it being a champ I was actually interested in pulling makes it even better!

I think I’ll r2 him. The special dash thing is so much more practical now and feels good to use. I would like to get him duped soon because I can shut down champs like RS and Photon better, but he seems like a solid addition to the battlegrounds deck
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,955 ★★★★★
    Can't go wrong with that!

My first ever 7* from a paragon was a cap Sam Wilson dupe. It was a 7* so awesome regardless.

My second and most recent was Hype, which was pretty exciting!
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    Gladiator is Crazy. People will realize that over time :smile: very versatile and satisfying gameplay
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    your luck streak is getting insane. First onslut and kush, nd now this.

Tell me, what you did to get this luck streak? Black magic?