**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam, is there any plans for lvl cap increase?

2»

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,488 ★★★★

I'm curious, what would be the benefit of increasing the level cap if there are no more mastery points to give out or increases to energy? What would you expect as the level up rewards if those two things are off the table?

At least add 9 levels and call it a day.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,127 ★★★★

I'm curious, what would be the benefit of increasing the level cap if there are no more mastery points to give out or increases to energy? What would you expect as the level up rewards if those two things are off the table?

A few mastery cores ? Some energy refills, boosts or potions and revives maybe? That shouldn't be too much to ask right?
  • Options
    XandergritXandergrit Posts: 9

I feel like they need a bit of a rework anyway, i just got this (im thronebreaker)
    (Also goodbye Miike)

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Lvl 99 or bust.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 802 ★★★★
    not ever level up came with a mastery point.... there are other possibilities

It could be something simple like Energy cap increase, inventory space increase, and TBH yeah, the 1 mastery point increase from Necropolis wasn't game breaking, I don't think adding 1-2 more would be too big of a stretch

Other options could be to "go back one fewer rank" every BG reset or slightly better or cheaper crystals (e.g. 10% off solo crystals) or 10% off entry to anything (raids and their tickets, BG gold cost to enter certain arena fights, etc.) or even simply 10% off her crystals.

Most level up games have caps, then after time, add to them to keep players involved (e.g. WoW frequently adds 10 more levels with new releases).

The question is... should it just be "accumulate more XP"... number... or should it be tied to other stats, such as roster size, or solo stats (e.g. either NN arena matches, NN arena streak, or NN AW MVPs).