**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Favorite Vault Boss? (April)

TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
Pyramid X for me.

Favorite Vault Boss? (April) 73 votes

Pyramid X
16%
Foxhero007RasiloversxlbstverliebtDoctor_Strange19EdisonLawToniXD_16QueenMcocAecynArmageddønMidiTheHercKingering_King 12 votes
Kindred
30%
GarloSandeepSMoosetiptronicLoki_Poki1280EakomoJChanceH9NanosamaGlassbackMerseysideRedTrek26Cap_MuricaSceptilemaniac2Kikohouwillrun4adonutFr4s3rAvnishSunstar19Dab_westDerpyEagleSamanun 22 votes
Lady Deathstrike
26%
Heinz11RockSlydespiderbites0196Justcause102CASrinivasDeaconcaptain_rogersjcphillips7Khellendros138Musha27HerohanoiOakenshieldQwerasdMasterATNK_131[Deleted User]JustsomefoolMr Wilson Fiskshield311 19 votes
Kingpin
27%
klobberintymeBrokenEvangelionlovrNewman0067ItsClobberinTimeBen_15455Xguard77Shock29GravityAzenstarShenkLickybrownlikebambiTribalChiefXFREEDOMXShadow_ShooterZacharias10719Noverrr77LopsGrO_ot78 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 444 ★★★
    Kindred
    Found him a quick fight with warlock and liked the challenge.
  • Options
    Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 84
    Kingpin
    I loved having to think quick against Kp. Was super fun

Signed a r3 bishop owner
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 679 ★★★
    edited April 24
    Kingpin
    Kingpin was fun, R3 Odin did the job 🧨💥🔥🔥
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Kindred
    Imo, Storm and KP were too easy. Deathstrike was pretty fun but I think I enjoyed the challenge of reversed controls better with Kindred.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,224 ★★★★
    Lady Deathstrike
    Lady D went down pretty easily with r3 Gladiator. Kingpin I had to test around with Dust, Bishop, and Sunspot before settling on Sunspot, but it still took a bit longer than my Lady D fights.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Lady d was fun with vox I liked her
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 236 ★★★
    Kindred
    Kindred was the most fun of all bosses. The reverse controls made it quite an interesting fight.
    StormX was an easy 1-shot with OG IM and Bishop smoked KP. LDS was easy fodder for OG Hulk.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 384 ★★
    Lady Deathstrike
    LadyD and StormX were quick work for magneto and warlock, kingpin took a few tries with abs man for solos and kindred was the worst 😓
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited April 25
    Pyramid X
    Definitely storm X for me , easily Dex special 1 , and if it fail , Hercules immortality helped me to complete without a revive ... With some crazy damage .
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Kingpin

Kate's the best.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    Kindred
    Had to actually test myself. It was nice being able to do it repeatedly to practice and figure out what worked.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 ★★★★★
    None, overly annoying for mediocre rewards.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,719 ★★★★★
    Lady Deathstrike
    Also kingpin was easy with sunny
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★
    Favourite: Kindred and LD.

Learned a bit about how LD works and realize why I still ban kindred in BG's, lol
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 911 ★★★
    I vote nay
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Lady Deathstrike
    Just dropping it here

• Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 132
    Kindred
    This fight made me finally learn his mechanics and how to take him down without brute forcing my way through which was what I used to do
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 504 ★★★
    Kindred
    Easy solo with r3 7* silk