Omega Days Question

2Β»

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,578 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So.. this basically a revanped Banquet with no alliance event?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,417 Guardian

Probably more of revamped 7* launch event.
    Pikolu said:

True very true.
    I didnt mean it on a negative way justnin case. Would be nice to have some alliance rewards though.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,417 Guardian

Pikolu said:

True very true.
    I didnt mean it on a negative way justnin case. Would be nice to have some alliance rewards though.
    I didn't take it in a negative way. Sorry if it seemed that way lol.

The thing about having an alliance event tied to it is we would still have the same rewards, but now you might be reliant on others in your alliance to hit the milestones. The required amount of points to get X reward would still be the exact same as what we have right now. I'm just glad there are no ranked rewards so you know what you'll get and won't have 500 threads on forums of people asking what is needed to get top 1% ranked rewards.
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

True very true.

The thing about having an alliance event tied to it is we would still have the same rewards, but now you might be reliant on others in your alliance to hit the milestones. The required amount of points to get X reward would still be the exact same as what we have right now. I'm just glad there are no ranked rewards so you know what you'll get and won't have 500 threads on forums of people asking what is needed to get top 1% ranked rewards.
    Yeah; i guess I'm just looking at it from the perspective of being one of the most "expensive" events seen.. and maybe wanting something extra lol.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

True very true.

Yeah; i guess I'm just looking at it from the perspective of being one of the most "expensive" events seen.. and maybe wanting something extra lol.
    The Alpha Route is more akin to what you’d see as an alliance rewards layout. This time, anything you want is reliant on you alone to meet that milestone. And thank God, cause the last thing I enjoy are mooches when it comes to stuff like this.
    edited April 25

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

True very true.

The Alpha Route is more akin to what you’d see as an alliance rewards layout. This time, anything you want is reliant on you alone to meet that milestone. And thank God, cause the last thing I enjoy are mooches when it comes to stuff like this.
    Well alliances are about a tight part of the community, what you view as mooches I might see as helping a fellow low budget or f2p alliance mate.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 26

You'll just have to wait and see!
    This would be insanely good, but here’s a guess:

50% 5-star
    41% 6-star
    8% 7-star
    1% Awakened 7-star
    I don't see 7 star probability of more than 2%
    Whales will whale out for Titans if it's 9% chance for 7 star, that's a lot.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So I did some math.

If you score the 34 Cav Omega crystals via the delta missions you earn 34 points to spend in Alpha Route.

You’ll end up then being able to buy at no cost 14 Omega Paragon + crystals. This gives you 62 pts in the Alpha Route event.

Now 14 Omega Paragon+ crystals give you 28 pts towards the Omega Charge event
    You can earn a further 16 points getting you to 44 pts.

Now this is where you now need to spend units (unless there is a cash deal that gives you like 10X Omega Paragon+crystals)

According to my math you will need to spend 5,700 units and this will take you to 100 points threshold and at 100 pts you can buy 1 7-star Omega Crystal
    Further… Lastly, using that example above, if you make it to 100pts for the Omega Charge that gets you a further 72pts towards the Alpha Route taking you there to 134 pts. So you get all the loot up to and including the 130 pt threshold.
    For a Valiant player - I calculate you need to spend exactly 36,900 Units to reach the 400 pt milestone in Omega Charge.

This could be less in Unit count if Kabam offers Cash Deals to by X amount of Omega Valiant Crystals.

But the raw Unit cost is 36,900
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 77 β˜…
    Wish it was a alliance event rather than solo event with minimums on each milestones like it had with banquet event