Content release/graphic update

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
I’ve returned to the game fairly recently and noticed that the content release date changed from 10am pacific time to 11am (for me in the uk that means it went from 6pm to 7pm). How comes it changed and is there any plans to change it back?

Also wanted to add another question, was there a graphics update to the maps? I feel asgaurds map has more lighting then usual (not to say i hate it)

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

Kabam stop adjusting to day light savings time. This cause the time to advance by one hour for everyone during the spring and it goes back to normal during the fall time change.

Ah thank you
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,459 ★★★★
    Bruh it was way better at 6pm uk like bruh
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian

Definitely was better having buggy timers for everything and it taking over a week for kabam to fix them when trying to swap between daylight savings instead of keeping it at the same time where we don't have timers changing causing BGs to end an hour early and whatnot.
    Pikolu said:

Definitely was better having buggy timers for everything and it taking over a week for kabam to fix them when trying to swap between daylight savings instead of keeping it at the same time where we don't have timers changing causing BGs to end an hour early and whatnot.
    Yep way better
    Honestly I preferred that