**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rate this Poolies event ⭐

2»

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    5⭐
    Samanun said:

Really good for lower progression levels, still sad that valiant cant get the champ selector tho.

Why are you complaining you’re getting 2 t4a for free…
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    4⭐

Samanun said:

Really good for lower progression levels, still sad that valiant cant get the champ selector tho.

Cause people need champs from the champ selector and i don't have any good options for a r3 so i don't really care
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    5⭐
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Cause people need champs from the champ selector and i don't have any good options for a r3 so i don't really care
    I seriously doubt that, you have ham sunspot and shang chi as 7*s (From your "7* bad luck" post a month ago). And you haven't r3ed all of them, have you? In that case, they all are amazing r3 worthy champs. Even I'm going for valiant bundle to r3 my spider ham he absolutely slays in bgs.

Not to forgot you may have opened a lot of crystals after that, from act 8 exploration and all.
  • Options
    4⭐

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

I seriously doubt that, you have ham sunspot and shang chi as 7*s (From your "7* bad luck" post a month ago). And you haven't r3ed all of them, have you? In that case, they all are amazing r3 worthy champs. Even I'm going for valiant bundle to r3 my spider ham he absolutely slays in bgs.

Not to forgot you may have opened a lot of crystals after that, from act 8 exploration and all.
    That’s who you would rank 3 not me none of those would be helpful to my account i need defenders right now.
    I did get a lot of good things from act 8 i got photon and titania 2 champs im very happy about but 1 needs to be awakened and the other is an attacker so neither of them go to r3 yet plus I already have a science r3 so im leaning more towards domino if i can get her duped
    And it was not a “7 star bad luck” post that just happened to be what everyone chose to focus on, read in between the lines.
  • Options
    5⭐
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

That’s who you would rank 3 not me none of those would be helpful to my account i need defenders right now.
    I did get a lot of good things from act 8 i got photon and titania 2 champs im very happy about but 1 needs to be awakened and the other is an attacker so neither of them go to r3 yet plus I already have a science r3 so im leaning more towards domino if i can get her duped
    And it was not a “7 star bad luck” post that just happened to be what everyone chose to focus on, read in between the lines.
    Ham is a busted defender. He got me multiple kills in defense in bgs. If opponent don't have a evade counter, they are cooked. Also unduped domino is still troublesome. Unduped photon at r3 is still annoying with non parry mechanics.

You can rank up one of them and wait for dupe, It will really help you Clear Bgs. The extra rank makes them very annoying in defense. But if you have any better plans for spending poolies, definitely go for it. You know what's better for your account more than me
  • Options
    4⭐

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Ham is a busted defender. He got me multiple kills in defense in bgs. If opponent don't have a evade counter, they are cooked. Also unduped domino is still troublesome. Unduped photon at r3 is still annoying with non parry mechanics.

You can rank up one of them and wait for dupe, It will really help you Clear Bgs. The extra rank makes them very annoying in defense. But if you have any better plans for spending poolies, definitely go for it. You know what's better for your account more than me
    Ham is definitely not a busted defender no where close and you do not need an evade counter, unduped domino is not troublesome and can be take easily by any almost any champ, and unduped photon is a snoozefest and not being able to parry doesn’t even add any difficulty to photon in fact it makes it easier,

Another rank on any of those champs wont help me climb any higher in bg’s the best thing i can do for my account right now is wait
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,107 ★★★
    5⭐
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Yes ... Everyone has different opinions " needs champs & Rankup materials "
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    5⭐
    Wish we had some T2 dust offered in some of these packages, but that's my only real gripe. Bring on Omega Days so I can have my cake and eat it too.
  • Options
    5⭐

Wish we had some T2 dust offered in some of these packages, but that's my only real gripe. Bring on Omega Days so I can have my cake and eat it too.

Yes .... I also think T2 dust will be there but unfortunately no ... Thats only thing missing in this
  • Options
    5⭐
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Ham is definitely not a busted defender no where close and you do not need an evade counter, unduped domino is not troublesome and can be take easily by any almost any champ, and unduped photon is a snoozefest and not being able to parry doesn’t even add any difficulty to photon in fact it makes it easier,

Another rank on any of those champs wont help me climb any higher in bg’s the best thing i can do for my account right now is wait
    All are good in my opinion
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 150
    If I select the single t4A offer as a current paragon player, and that allows me to become valiant, will I then be able to get access to all the valiant offers too? In other words, will I be able to choose the t4A offer now for 900k poolies, become valiant, and then choose the 2 t4A offer that valiant gets for another 900k poolies?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    shield311 said:

this might be the best event after mutant treasure island so far (unless I missed something crazier last year)
    finally pulled my most wanted 6stars from the selectors :joy:

Mutant Treasure Islands? The one based on Modok and stuff? Bruddha that was atleast 3+ years ago.
  • Options
    5⭐

If I select the single t4A offer as a current paragon player, and that allows me to become valiant, will I then be able to get access to all the valiant offers too? In other words, will I be able to choose the t4A offer now for 900k poolies, become valiant, and then choose the 2 t4A offer that valiant gets for another 900k poolies?

Yess you can, But you have to send a bowl of Tikka masala to Kabam HQ as a bribe 😋
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 150

Yess you can, But you have to send a bowl of Tikka masala to Kabam HQ as a bribe 😋
    Lol…So now I can’t tell if you’re serious… 🫤
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    5⭐
    God Dammit im working on my mid semester test and i just finished Chinese and we're going test math and english tommorrow. Forgot to log for 2 days and missed out on a bunch of poolies.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 640 ★★★
    edited April 28
    3⭐
    Only saying 3 because i’m salty that i got a 7* peni from my titan crystal. She isn’t a bad champ (and much better then pulling a thing) but its my second titan crystal and i’ve yet to get any new champ which is a bummer.

Overall tho, 900k poolies for free and what the store offers is pretty decent.
  • Options
    5⭐

God Dammit im working on my mid semester test and i just finished Chinese and we're going test math and english tommorrow. Forgot to log for 2 days and missed out on a bunch of poolies.

Hope they give additional Poolies for free
  • Options
    5⭐
    So I also missed one daily objective