**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Rate this Poolies event ⭐

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,089 ★★★
Rate out of 5 ⭐

Rate this Poolies event ⭐ 278 votes

5⭐
47%
winterthurBendyFreakydSpity68KeltanSecondSkrillerSIlverProfessorAzKicker316JinxesaxeKwAmOnmani274yossSundance_2099NescioRichTheManFrankWhitehydrogohardkus234SgtSlaughter78Broken 131 votes
4⭐
30%
MasterSmokeTalha305RajaDukezuffyTensioGK_23KossukoseFoxhero007VuDahMasterduxKerneasGaudyGMoneyredsoxpatsfan89OpandemonioJustcause102SbkruebCASrinivasCrazyPotatoLordSmasherAyden_noah1 84 votes
3⭐
14%
GamerFeeney234causticHendrossCassyDtl7714Schrapnel13Zuko_ILCsxlbstverliebtJChanceH9MoeyTehrOGAvengerBamajdRebarkValkyrion99MR_61088Jaymix79ZanyDruid0702Ironside47Ioniqus_797 39 votes
2⭐
4%
BigTuna_2054J0k3r0o4ZsirhcZLPtheArtist_666LiquidkoldJumperAlphaEakomoBen_15455MerseysideRedSparty6DeepworldPissedOffParagon 12 votes
1⭐
4%
RaganatorMoosetiptronicpine_aplleBeastDadMarouen2x2yRuwqiersaSurfinwalrusMikes_momMidiToproller89RaselRana 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    5⭐
    Samanun said:

Really good for lower progression levels, still sad that valiant cant get the champ selector tho.

Yes ... long time getting good stuff for lower progress players , hope they can utilise it correctly
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 730 ★★★
    4⭐
    It’s ok but it would have been better if the 5star DeadPool was the 1st milestone instead of wolverine now I got to spend enough to get the 100,000 Poolies to make the 1 Mill PTS.

I have the 5star Wolverine and awakened already BTW.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 378 ★★
    5⭐
    this might be the best event after mutant treasure island so far (unless I missed something crazier last year)
    finally pulled my most wanted 6stars from the selectors :joy:
  • Options
    5⭐
    I got a six star blackpanther. I calculated that I will get two more 6 six star crystals and then one 6 *nexus. Also iso to rank them up
  • Options
    5⭐

I got a six star blackpanther. I calculated that I will get two more 6 six star crystals and then one 6 *nexus. Also iso to rank them up

Nice
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    4⭐
    Really great even as a valiant the 2 alphas and 10k titan are the only significant part but it's a great event overall especially for FTP.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    5⭐
    Free 10k Titans and 2 T-4 Alpha?
    It's great.
  • Options
    MonsterrrrrrrrMonsterrrrrrrr Posts: 5
    Bro I have missing login poolies and I am FTP please help me where to report.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    5⭐
    With this event, I can get my 7* Prof X to rank 2 on my main, and probably get all my Paragon rank ups done on my alt once everything's said and done. Absolutely insane event, especially for lower progression tiers
  • Options
    5⭐

Bro I have missing login poolies and I am FTP please help me where to report.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,385 ★★★★★
    3⭐
    3 for me personally yes it greatly improved for f2p. That’s great and not busted for a whale but i a a mini whaling so didn’t had a whole lot reson to buy but I need the unit for the next event coming in may 8 and se how those cystal or for a valiant. But regardless the event is very good I only giv it 3 for that’s reson it probably a 4 to but
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    1⭐
    Would be better if valiants got a 6 star past era selector like the paragons
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    4⭐
    It's a really solid event. The top prize being available for f2p? That's awesome. I love that and I hope that's something that can work going forward. Structuring the event so that there are a lot of cool offers and a big one, with f2p being able to either get several smaller cool ones or save up for the big one, while paying players can pick up both the big one and however many smaller ones that they feel like paying for - I really, really like that design philosophy. It allows f2p players to feel like they do indeed have access to everything on offer, while paying players simply have access to more of what's on offer to everyone. It gets away with that "You have to spend to be able to get the top reward" feeling that are usually present during these types of events.

The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because it's technically only part 1 of a 2-part event. I need to see how the Omega one factors in before giving this whole shebang a glowing review. I have some worries that that event will be heavily paywalled, which would sour the total experience for me.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,961 ★★★★★
    5⭐
    I did a silly thing and bought the odin bundle and got 6* Deadpool in the first crystal and then got the 5* in another one and duped both, so as far as I'm concerned it's an absolute win. Happy with the 5* Wolverine and my abyss nexus pull too.
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    5⭐
    The fact that I might have a 6* R5 sig 200 Herc by the end of next week is absolutely crackers
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,963 ★★★★★
    5⭐
    Uncollected account has 2️⃣ 6-Star R4. 🤣
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,489 ★★★★
    It looks good, it sounds good, and I can't see anything bad coming, but it's been a day.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 843 ★★★
    edited April 27
    4⭐
    amazing event ngl. everything is perfect, especially for most of us who are f2p. I'm just voting 4 star cuz still mad about getting thing and sersi from the titan
  • Options
    5⭐

Uncollected account has 2️⃣ 6-Star R4. 🤣

Wow 😳
  • Options
    5⭐

Would be better if valiants got a 6 star past era selector like the paragons

I think valiants are focusing on new 7* and ranking up....
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
    5⭐
    My only wish would be that 7* dp were in the crystals as well. Even at a goldpool level drop rate woulda been nice.
  • Options
    5⭐
    Pandingo said:

My only wish would be that 7* dp were in the crystals as well. Even at a goldpool level drop rate woulda been nice.

It's rare & hard to get for f2p
  • Options
    5⭐

The fact that I might have a 6* R5 sig 200 Herc by the end of next week is absolutely crackers

Omg ....my advance congratulations
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 633 ★★★
    5⭐
    If you don’t vote 5*s, you’re an ungrateful brat 👻

Paragon = 2 free R5s, or maybe the last puzzel piece to become Valiant…for free…🧨💥🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 528 ★★★
    5⭐
    honestly, love it. i'm TB rn, i'll be able to leave the event with 3 r4*s and will get a 7* too. This coupled with the omega days event next week, is just great news for tb and below. The past era selector is definitely my fav offer
  • Options
    5⭐
    Diablord said:

honestly, love it. i'm TB rn, i'll be able to leave the event with 3 r4*s and will get a 7* too. This coupled with the omega days event next week, is just great news for tb and below. The past era selector is definitely my fav offer

Yes ....definitely true
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,766 ★★★★★
    4⭐
    I am very happy to get another 33% of a r3 7*. One more and I'll be Valiant