**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

1 7* to r3 vs 5 7*s to r2 which is better

Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 178
So I've been pondering on it for a while and if I buy out the 2nd bundle I can take 5 champs to r2

But If I take the 900k valiant bundle I can take one champ as my 3rd r3

I can't decide which is better i got 10+ r2s currently

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    1 7* r3, because you can rank up 7* to rank 2 easily via cats which you get regularly
  • Options
    SiggManSiggMan Posts: 26
    1 r3 is, imo, the better choice. If you ignore ranking up 6*s with normal cats and focus on 7*s you’ll rank them up slowly but you’ll take ages to get a r3. Plus a r3 is beyond busted (good) with just the stats. Getting a great champ at r3 is just a cheat code.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,423 ★★★★★
    If you’re somebody who plays Battlegrounds (to at least get into the Circuit), more 5 more r2’s will help in your deck than 1 r3. The question is what is your priority in the game?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,410 ★★★★
    If you have top champion like Onslaught.. yeah.. but if its great champion but not up to par. lots of rank2 7* is better for possible rank3 in the future..
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,110 ★★★★★
    Diversity in Strenght of roster will always beat a singular top champion.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Good question, and some good answers as well.
    I never even thought about this myself, imma have to check out the bundle options myself, I didn't realize a few more r2 were even an option.