**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

First titan crystal. W or L?

mattressmattress Posts: 429 ★★★

Was hoping for Onslaught or Bullseye. Is she any good?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,385 ★★★★★
    Huge win to
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    Win!!
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 116
    W pull
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

GrO_ot78 said:

She’s 💩…but, since this was your first, i’ll take her of your hands, and trade you my first Titan: Sersi 👍

I know, this is to much, but I feel like you deserve some extra help, love etc (whatever suits your ego) 🫡

I'd trade you my r3 Kushala for a r1 Sersi. Sersi is the best option in the Titan and still evades me
    Deal 🤝

Can someone at Kabam make it happen…so that I dont have to explore 8.2 & 8.3 to become valiant ?!? 👻

(Done with 8.1 & 8.4, its exhausting 🥵)
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 608 ★★★
    She was my second rank 3, without dupe, hope it answers you.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,838 ★★★★
    Congrats - very jealous (particularly since my last three titan pulls were Morbius X 2 and Thing). As others have said - take her up as high as you can as soon as you can.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,968 ★★★★★
    How hard is her playstyle? Do you have to be able to intercept (Or written differently if the AI plays passive and you just parry and play regularly, does she still do well?)
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,411 ★★★★
    In order to get the three blessings.. block, intercept, and heavy.. combo into the opponent.. forgot if it's light or medium to gain incinerate charges.. sp2 soul barb, sp1 incinerate, sp3 degen.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 634 ★★★

Ooooh…I forgot, we're not supposed to have fun, that's how it was, shame on you Groot (!!!)…sorry, won't happen again.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Huge win, my r4 does so well. If your opponent is buff heavy, consider them dead. My go to for Hulkling fights currently Even if the opponent doesn't have buffs, she places Ignition buffs on the opponent while attacking them with light attacks.

All you have to do is Parry, Heavy, a few intercepts (the heavy blessing makes AI aggressive hence making it easier), SP2, and then SP1 for medium fights, and directly SP1 for small fights. I prefer using MLLLL combos for stacking the ignition buffs quickly.
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    Big W
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 407 ★★★
    Ofc Win! You’re flexing