Options

Help me decide how to spend my Poolies

Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 315 ★★★
So, by now we all know about the "infinite gold" trick, which is a fantastic investment for those whose rosters need work, or just people who don't want to worry about Gold/ISO for awhile. However, as a new Valiant and someone trying to compete in BGs, the 900k bundle is extremely tempting. The T4A would get me another R3, and the Titan Shards will allow me to open another Titan Crystal. The obvious choice seems to be the 900k bundle, but I'm also in a position where my gold and ISO are hurting big time.

So I'm not sure whether I should invest in the future and get the T4A + Titan (and maybe get someone like Serpent), or handle the resource side of things first and go ham on the gold and ISO bundle. So I figured I'd ask for opinions.

Help me decide how to spend my Poolies 50 votes

"Infinite" gold
38%
Feeney234Me_Zeri_786JChanceH9Wu_Bangerz23Ayden_noah1AngusMac279peixemacacoDawsManBuggyDClownSceptilemaniac2LickyWong_99Johny_JoestarSamanunQueenMcocTherunekingKingering_Kingshield311Joey_Joe_joe_27 19 votes
T4A+Titan
62%
PantherusNZTalha305RajaJinxesaxephillgreenNescioLmaoLPtheArtist_666Hellboyy9999Rookiiecaptain_rogersGiantwalrus56The_Doctor_24_1ahmynutsSparty6MarouenThePredator1001CyrillFromTulaFinalfurykRealWizardJJMAC 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 359 ★★
    "Infinite" gold
    Gold trust
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,527 ★★★★
    T4A+Titan
    The "infinite" gold might surely be tempting, but that can be earned through other game modes. Those T4A are extremely limited right now and will be for a while yet, plus the Titan shards which are still relatively hard to come by.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,260 ★★★★
    T4A+Titan
    There are other places to get gold besides here
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 223 ★★
    very limited options, if you want to compete in BG's I would go with 2 x 6* rank 4-5 gems and then 250k poolies on gold and iso.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 851 ★★★
    edited April 28
    "Infinite" gold
    1b gold is insane, assuming you spend the 7m leading up to the 7* Deadpool.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★
    I'm still debating myself.
    I hate arena, and incursions (the 2 most noteworthy gold sources) and am a very casual spender so I don't open crystals everyday like some do.

I'm sitting at just over 1m gold currently after a slew of rankups prior to the bg season, plus a few more during the season.

I'm only 12k shards away from a 3rd t4a, and around 4k shards away from my next titan at this point, but already have 7* champs I want to get up to r2, have r3 options already and also a few 6* I would love to get to r5 as well (Valk, Kate, Kindred) so I may mox it up a bit rather than just going for the 900k offer.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,166 ★★★★★
    "Infinite" gold
    Having enough gold and iso to level up any champ u want for th next month (until the iso begins to expire) is amazing. Every champ you ever wanted to bring up you can. Will it be r5s and r3 seven stars, no. But you can get rank up resources from eq sq battleground loyalty and glory. I don’t think you’ll regret going with the gold and iso. Even if you just buy the pack 99 times and decide hey this is too much you’ll still have like 60lk poolied
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    "Infinite" gold
    It's better investment in long term
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 243 ★★★
    "Infinite" gold
    I had 3 big rankups waiting for iso/gold after 8.4
    This bundle was the best thing objectively for me.
    T4a would be good, sure, but I wouldn't have any resources to rank up a champion to R3 anyway. Even if I did it, I'd be in a gold/iso drought for a long time.
    Hence, I'm scrounging trying to open 2 7 star crystals and spending the test on the 2500 poolies offer to get me settles for a long time.