AW War Energy Disappeared

CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106
You can see the start of todays war, I have only used 4, but 2 of my 6 energy disappeared

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    You only start with 4 energy each war
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Does it still start you out short of Max if you join within the first couple hours ?
    (thought they had bumped it up to start full right away, around the same time they increased it to 6 ?)

So, way it always worked before (and looks like still does), is that the official starting time of War Attack (AQ was like this too) you begin a couple energy short of Max.

And (even though someone may not join right away), the attack timer has begun, and will start counting up towards giving people extra energy over the next 1-2 hours so that if you don’t join until after that time you can actually begin with full 6 Max energy.

But joining before that time, you will have not reached “starting max” time yet, and so only started with 4 or 5 (depending on the time).

Whether you start right away, or wait until an hour later, everyone will reach the first 6 energy mark at the same time (no matter when they actually joined attack).
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106
    Each war energy takes 40 minutes to regenerate, and the previous war was more than 8 hours ago. So I always start with 6 war energy.

i dont know what happened during that portal between the first node and second node though (maybe it went through a worm hole) 😅
    Cerebrium said:

Each war energy takes 40 minutes to regenerate, and the previous war was more than 8 hours ago. So I always start with 6 war energy.

i dont know what happened during that portal between the first node and second node though (maybe it went through a worm hole) 😅

Previous War has nothing to do with it.
    Each day's (or 2 days in AW case) AQ or AW start their Energy back to initial as of the time that AQ/AW starts.
    You don’t carry-over any leftover energy from previous AQ/AW.

(not sure if it is 40 or 45 mins per energy, but I’ll assume you’re correct and it's 40..)

So join AW Attack anywhere between attack starting time and 39 minutes in, and you would only have 4 energy (and the timer towards your 5th energy will already be counting down, anywhere from 40 to 1 minute left).

Join AW attack anywhere from 41 to 79 mins after attack starts, and you’ll be starting with 5 energy, on your way to your 6th.

Join anytime after 80 minutes, and you start off with your FULL 6 energy. This is probably what you remember from times past where you are starting out with full energy.
    Oh that is interesting. I guess I never really pay attention to that. But what is the point of starting with only 4 energy, it is not like it is time crucial or anything. Especially at the beginning of each war … 🤷‍♂️
    Was originally with AQ, as that was the game mode developed before AW came along.

Max was 5 Energy, and you started at only 3 (or was it 2) if you joined AQ right away, and refresh was 1 hour instead of shorter time now.

Purpose is so that everyone in alliance would all be at max 5 energy at the 2 (or 3) hour point into AQ, no matter what time it was during those 2 hours that each person actually joined.

Same theory for AW when it was made. And eventually along the way they increased what the Max is, and also shortened the time to gain next energy.
    Oh you are correct. My war energy was full at 6. Then when you start it is 4. Just to confirm