Options

This is for you Pikalou

Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
I was torn on the second R3 cosmic gem I got from Act 8 exploration. I ultimately decided upon 7* Sersi even though she was unduped. I just ended up opening another titan and managed to get her awakened.

She’s probably not the top of the top in the pool but I did severely underrate her. She slaps pretty hard.

PS why is her sig broken and when will it be fixed?

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,979 ★★★★★
    Twinsies

Yeah she slaps hard. Very underrated + she can take bullseye and onslaught :)
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Twinsies

I’ve tried Onslaught with mixed results. Haven’t tried Bullseye though. That’s interesting.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,320 ★★★
    She will not come here with Pikalou
    @Pikolu
    😊👍
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,775 Guardian
    Congrats! Best r3 champion in the game right there.

The sig is probably fixed in the next update.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,979 ★★★★★
    edited April 29

Emilia90 said:

Twinsies

I’ve tried Onslaught with mixed results. Haven’t tried Bullseye though. That’s interesting.
    I’ve tried her against Onslaught a couple times and it went super well. I took 2 combos once and she still regened most of the damage back and rinsed him in well under a minute (and this was with no sp2 crits). If the last bit of the sp2 crits he’s pretty much dead every time
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 111
    W sersi