Options

Poolie choices are hard

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★★
I know there’s a lot of people asking this question, but I think the answer varies a lot based on what we’re looking to do and I wanted to get some community input

Firstly, the Titan shards aren’t my highest priority right now. They’re cool, but the charm has kinda worn off for me and I’m not prioritizing it anymore. It’s still something I want and I do want a lot of champs in there, but regardless of the outcome of this event, I’ll still end up with a Titan (sitting at 19,888 shards rn lol). I could pick up the 10 shards to be halfway to another one ig, but missing out on them isn’t the end of the world

On the other hand, the t4a is tempting. Regardless of what option I go for, I’ll have enough for another r3 too, but I won’t have another one ready after the next WoW as a result.

The other tempting options are the r2 materials + gold and iso. Whichever one I go for, I’ll always pick up enough T4A, but the iso and gold are tempting. I’m always low on iso and I don’t grind arena at all (like once a month maybe?) so I’m always sitting at less than 3 million gold

I’ll stay strong and go with whatever people vote for the most here :)

Poolie choices are hard 43 votes

R2 materials + T4A + gold and iso
13%
Vedant_MehtaNortherehJohny_JoestarCloudddey_broNacho98Nightheart 6 votes
Just the T4A I need + tons of gold and iso
16%
Giantwalrus56CyrillFromTulaThe_0wenpusBadahMarvelNoobgael2505_Kurumi_ 7 votes
2 T4A + Titan shards are still the best
55%
Ragnarok13HendrossGarloIamnikeNewman0067AleorIKONRookiiecaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimexLunatiXxIoniqus_797ChrisRM93Red_Lightning02MrSakuragiDanish0528mbgibsonTribalChiefContestoChampiomds_hsn97 24 votes
Other bundle combination
13%
CassyAzenstarAshacekarMasterAGrO_ot78Kingering_King 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    The Trader’s Outpost provided us with 6m gold this month alone. Across the entire Saga it would be 18m, so rather sacrifice R2 materials instead of R3.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 452 ★★★
    Other bundle combination
    If you’re valiant, and spend a few £s, you could get 3 x R4>R5 gems. If you spend €40, you’ll get 4.

Until 7* sig stones are more easily accessible, prob in 1-2 years, 6*s R5s are still great.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,456 ★★★★★
    edited April 29
    I still don't understand why any Valiant player willingly chose others over this? Two t4a and 10k titan shards are like half of the necropolis rewards. It will helps players in long run as you can stack up some t4a for future as well.

You have gold problem? understandable. But you can get gold on incursions, arenas, aq, bgs (I think) side quests and every other game mode. Now tell me where do you get titan shards and t4a outside these deals? For titan you have to wait until next month BGs and for t4a you have to wait until july for Spring of pain/sorrow whatever.

I never expected there was a debate over this? isn't it obvious or am I just missing something? :'(
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,938 ★★★★★
    The ammount of time it takes to form a t4a I would always go for it.
    Farming gold sucks I get it, but at least its farmable
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,204 ★★★★★
    T4A. Gold/ISO can be earned through normal gameplay and valiant have tons of r2 mats if you spend any time at all in BGs
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,818 ★★★★
    Other bundle combination
    After becoming Valiant i don't want to invest in rankup materials now. T4As will come when they need to. It's no longer necessity but aspiration. I m looking expand the 7* roster. All 900k for a titan doesn't appeal me, it feels high chance of dupe, i don't want another Sersi who is already duped.

I m currently taking the class 7* crystal deals. I got Guardian from one, waiting for one more. I took a few 7* shards to get Photon as well.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★★

I still don't understand why any Valiant player willingly chose others over this? Two t4a and 10k titan shards are like half of the necropolis rewards. It will helps players in long run as you can stack up some t4a for future as well.

You have gold problem? understandable. But you can get gold on incursions, arenas, aq, bgs (I think) side quests and every other game mode. Now tell me where do you get titan shards and t4a outside these deals? For titan you have to wait until next month BGs and for t4a you have to wait until july for Spring of pain/sorrow whatever.

I never expected there was a debate over this? isn't it obvious or am I just missing something? :'(

I agree with a lot of what people said in this thread, but yeah, I probably need to get into arena this summer if I don’t get the gold. It’s more so a combination of the gold and iso that had me tempted, since rank up materials don’t do much if you don’t have those resources, but they are actually farmable unlike t4a and Titan shards

The titans themselves aren’t the most tempting like I said, but it’s hard to ignore the value of the T4A. I’ll be behind on one rank 3 after the next WoW event if I don’t take the 900k bundle. The consideration for multiple r2’s was more so with battlegrounds in mind. I thought 3 new r2 + a new r3 would be worth sacrificing the extra r3 I’d get after spring of suffering or whatever it’s called lol