Options

How About a Little 6-Star Rank 5 Roulette?

Hey there, fellow Summoners!

So, I was all geared up to give Nick Fury a promotion to Rank 5. But then I thought, "Hey, why not ask the pros?" That's you guys, by the way.

Check out the pic I've provided and tell me who you think deserves that spot. Is it Nick Fury, the mystery man with the eyepatch, or someone else? I'll soon have another shiny 6-star Rank Up Gem (Rank 4 to 5) burning a hole in my pocket, so I'll need to put it to good use quickly!

Hit me up with your thoughts and wisdom. Let's make this decision together, and remember: with great power comes great irresponsibility!

Comments

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 476 ★★★
    I’d do kingpin
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,228 ★★★★★
    Big belly boy
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,210 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    @willrun4adonut surely sinister right?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★

Hey there, fellow Summoners!

So, I was all geared up to give Nick Fury a promotion to Rank 5. But then I thought, "Hey, why not ask the pros?" That's you guys, by the way.

Check out the pic I've provided and tell me who you think deserves that spot. Is it Nick Fury, the mystery man with the eyepatch, or someone else? I'll soon have another shiny 6-star Rank Up Gem (Rank 4 to 5) burning a hole in my pocket, so I'll need to put it to good use quickly!

Hit me up with your thoughts and wisdom. Let's make this decision together, and remember: with great power comes great irresponsibility!

CGR

Make strong even more stronger
  • Options
    P4LP4L Posts: 4
    Kingpin or CGR, can never go wrong with CGR
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 81 ★★

Take up the goat and go all in for his buff !
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    Kingpin
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 452 ★★★
    I have Fury, HT, AA, Scorpion, CGR and KP ascended at R5…so, imo you cant go wrong with them.

I also have Hulk and Korg as 7R2, and IM is on my «to R5» list atm, great Bishop counter in BG.

So, what do you need ? An attacker or defender in BG, both ?

I would go NF first, but there is no wrongs in this situation.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,292 ★★★★★

@willrun4adonut surely sinister right?

Only since he has no Kamala.
  • Options
    QwerasdQwerasd Posts: 12
    AA or KP
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 288 ★★
    Scorpion or Cgr
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 133
    Scorpion
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 275
    P.S. Hey again, folks!

Thanks to everyone who's chimed in with their champion suggestions! You're all like the superhero guidance counselors I never knew I needed. But here's the thing: I'd love to hear not just who you think deserves that Rank 5 spot, but also why you think so. Lay it on me, Summoners, because your reasoning might just be the deciding factor in this epic rank-up saga.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 452 ★★★
    ⬆️💯‼️

And in this season BG meta…he’s just 🧨💥🔥 You might win, but he will do damage.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 907 ★★★
    Go nick for sure
  • Options
    jdschw said:

Honestly, I'd still go with Nick. He was my first 6r5, and I do not regret it.

People sleep on him for attack, but with 3 points in deep wounds, he can be devastating, even before he loses his LMD. Just parry->MH twice, and you've got an internal bleed in place. (You can't do this if they have limber, but I'm still able to do it in plenty of fights.) Do this a couple of times and watch them melt away. It doesn't provide much power because it's a low hit count.

I also find him to be very useful on defense in BGs. Yes, he has counters, and yes, people have gotten good at fighting him. But he still stalls for time at the very least, and it's very easy to make a small mistake with Nick and take a lot of damage from a single combo.

Nick is also a great offensive BG counter to plenty of champs. Photon comes to mind. (She's an avenger, so he gets to start the match with tactics charges, meaning he won't miss at all as long as you keep throwing sp1s.)

He's also a nice synergy champ for questing. He helps out all other heroes with a 10% attack boost, up to 20% once he's killed off.

Your breakdown on Nick Fury was like a breath of fresh air in this sea of indecision. Seriously, your analysis was so on point, I'm considering putting you on retainer as my personal strategist. Your insight means a lot, and I promise not to use it for evil... this time.

Chimichangas and high fives,
    - DeadManWade
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,462 ★★★★★
    Cgr kingpin and scorpion deserve dat more

Take up the goat and go all in for his buff !

His buff is out?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,256 ★★★★
    Seems like for someone of your stature Spider-Supreme is the answer. I know you love chimichanga and with Spider-Supremes abilities to copy anything your could have unlimited quantities of your favourites food. If you are the average player like me, than Nick is the answer but again someone of your superior sense of humour and apetite for pranks, Spider-Supreme is your answer. He can phase through things and to make hiimself invisible, that's a great trick for hide and seek. He's not very grounded since he always floating around like a hover board. He's a magician, imagine all the pranks and tricks he can teach you. Pulling chimichangas out of a hat anytime, water spray flowers and cutting people in half for fun. How could he not be your only choice.
  • Options

Seems like for someone of your stature Spider-Supreme is the answer. I know you love chimichanga and with Spider-Supremes abilities to copy anything your could have unlimited quantities of your favourites food. If you are the average player like me, than Nick is the answer but again someone of your superior sense of humour and apetite for pranks, Spider-Supreme is your answer. He can phase through things and to make hiimself invisible, that's a great trick for hide and seek. He's not very grounded since he always floating around like a hover board. He's a magician, imagine all the pranks and tricks he can teach you. Pulling chimichangas out of a hat anytime, water spray flowers and cutting people in half for fun. How could he not be your only choice.

Wow, you've really thought this through, haven't you? I gotta hand it to you, your pitch for Spidey-Supreme is pretty convincing. Unlimited chimichangas? Now that's a superpower worth drooling over!

While Spidey-Supreme sounds like a blast (literally, with those water spray flowers), I'm still weighing my options. Thanks for the food for thought, though! You've definitely given me something to chew on... besides chimichangas, that is.