**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Trouble with the webstore

I bought a bundle from the webstore and it didn't come with the Deadpool trophies, I'm positive I bought the right version of the star lords loot bag and still no poolies

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    You need to contact support, the forums cannot assist you with this.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★
    About the webstore, I sucessfully acessed today and got 60k poolies
    Thaaaaanks!!!!!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

I bought a bundle from the webstore and it didn't come with the Deadpool trophies, I'm positive I bought the right version of the star lords loot bag and still no poolies

First check your receipt. Xsolla should have sent you a receipt with the specific bundle you bought, or at least the bundle the web site thought you bought.

If the receipt says you bought the right bundle but you didn't get the poolies, open a ticket with Kabam support, include your web store xsolla receipt number, and tell them you didn't get the poolies.

If the receipt says you bought the wrong bundle, whether you think you bought the right one or not, open a ticket with kabam support and say that you thought you bought the right bundle but you accidentally bought the wrong one and you wish to have the purchase refunded so you can buy the right bundle. They should be able to refund your purchase as long as you didn't use the units, and then you can try to buy the bundle again. Refunds can take up to ten days, but the last time I had a purchase refunded it only took one.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    edited May 2
    Go to Kabam support, the forums can't help you with this