**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Maybe will be fair to suspend these normal offers.

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,608 ★★★
Thanks to Kabam for this great "Age of Poolies".... But please, take a look below...

@Kabam Miike
Above the offers with Poolies and extras

Below....the same price for same amount of units, but without Poolies and extras. These offers are the normal ones.

Why not suspend for the time the offers with poolies are available?

Not for me any of these(never bought), but maybe one can buy ,instead of the better ones.

About the prices in the image ,they are in Reais(Brazil). So, you will see in your local currency.

Comments

• Options
    Bendy said:

Due to the limit once they are bought there suppose to go back to the original unit packs they wont suspend it due to special offer bundles

Thanks for your polite "not a troll kid with lollypop" reply 😊👍

But, I dont think the limit would be an issue, because , nobody would buy more than one Odin offer for example....

Of course Kabam can do this "suspension".

And as soon as the "poolies offers" ends, they return with normal ones.
  • Options

You underestimate whales. They buy all the offers to their max limits. The special offers are in the front whereas the normal offers are to the far right.

Ahhh the Pay to Win summoners

Thanks 😊👍
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★

You underestimate whales. They buy all the offers to their max limits. The special offers are in the front whereas the normal offers are to the far right.

Ahhh the Pay to Win summoners

Thanks 😊👍
    Its pay2play, they dont call you Free 2 lose...
    Free 2 lose thats new
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,930 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Due to the limit once they are bought there suppose to go back to the original unit packs they wont suspend it due to special offer bundles

But, I dont think the limit would be an issue, because , nobody would buy more than one Odin offer for example....

Nobody will buy more than one Odin?
    Have you been living under a rock? Or have you never heard of a whale? Lol
  • Options

Bendy said:

Yeah, I've heard....

These guys "pay to win" can do what they want with their money.

My topic was more focused on normal Innocent people. 👍
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    I don't understand the argument.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,492 ★★★★

Bendy said:

Yeah, I've heard....

These guys "pay to win" can do what they want with their money.

My topic was more focused on normal Innocent people. 👍
    You're not the arbiter of what "normal innocent" is. "Like-minded" is appropriate for this line of thought. If you'd like for Kabam to hide offers you and "Like-minded" people find offensive, there's a Suggestion tab on the menu.
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 118 ★★

As I suggested before. This is a non-constructive post. It doesn't help anyone that comes here to the forums. They don't need to hide regular unit offers at all. Kabam has it where special offers display at the beginning and regular offers move off to the right.

Also as stated in this thread, if someone buys the max quantity, they may want to buy another unit package from the regular. If those aren't shown, they can't buy them.

Leave the offer screen as is unless Kabam Zero wants to make it tabbed for easier access to the different offers instead of scrolling.

Not to be that guy but most of this guys posts are useless. His champ series just floods the forums with useless info about outdated champs. Hes also completely blocked me even though I have him very helpful, constructive advice on how to make his series more engaging