Options

Deathless VISION

Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 167
thaughts on deathless vision? and we might get Scarlett Witch next right?

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,093 ★★★★★
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 670 ★★★

Bendy said:

I hope now we do get deathless sw as man i really didnt wanna see it all be nameless versions i was hoping see something unique

Still holding onto the thin hope that Deathless Aegon comes after Vision
    I really hope so too! Would love an Aegon we can use in non-Everest content. The Hulk synergy that leaked with Deathless Guilly worries me though. It was right about Deathless King Groot.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,705 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

I hope now we do get deathless sw as man i really didnt wanna see it all be nameless versions i was hoping see something unique

I dont think thats happening its either hype or sw
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 103
    I highly doubt about sw deathless. we see him in the trailer fighting vision so technically she is alive
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 103

We've gone mystic to cosmic to tech so if there is some pattern we'd have mutant next. I'm really hoping it isn't just 1:1 for the nameless champs I really don't want Hyperion or Scarlet Witch cuz we'd be repeating classes. A Deathless Wolverine would be my hope for the 4th champ

Or science *cough* hulk *cough*
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

I'd love to see Hyperion. Vision will most likely be useless, unless he's completely different champ (wich is not likely to happen, given guillotine and kg)
  • Options

We've gone mystic to cosmic to tech so if there is some pattern we'd have mutant next. I'm really hoping it isn't just 1:1 for the nameless champs I really don't want Hyperion or Scarlet Witch cuz we'd be repeating classes. A Deathless Wolverine would be my hope for the 4th champ

Its most likely the 4th is out of hype or sw we wont be getting a mutant as nameless was sw vision hype kg guilly so far we now know its in this pattern it seems
  • Options
    edited May 1
    Aleor said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

I'd love to see Hyperion. Vision will most likely be useless, unless he's completely different champ (wich is not likely to happen, given guillotine and kg)
    Im not hyped for vision as he sucks no matter what u give him and im not hopeful for this but id like to be proven wrong if he actually is good and not a bench sitter like how vision og always is every new star as no matter the star he will always be useless
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 652 ★★★★
    Unfortunately if DV is similar to the other Deathless champs, I don’t have much hope for a good champ. Neither Vision are worth ranking right now. So unless they buff him up, all we can expect is a variation of power drain/burn that other champs do much better now. Hopefully, they do it right and bring in his phasing ability or something to make the juice worth the squeeze.
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 167
    I would love to see some modern kit for deathless vision

something similar to viv's phasing abilities

some cool new animations, so he gets used by most of those who get him and not be arena fodder

7* tech class needs someone who packs a punch and I hope Deathless Vision will be just that
  • Options
    Aleor said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Thing is i really like guilly shes actually really powerful more so than the og i feel like but will see with vision in 3 months time
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,797 ★★★★★
    I think it's safer to determine is not going to be the pre-buff Vision (less HP and attack, power burn damage and no heal block abilities). So let's see what they will come up with this one ...
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,440 ★★★★★
    edited May 1
    Why people think vision will suck?

Let's say he have the base kit + Huge damage bonus+ His power burn damage is more potent.

Let his specials inflict tech debuffs like cowardice, heal block and power lock/special lock effects.

Also add other tech mechanics, like immunities,prowess control Armor up buffs. Also kabam could make him a Onslaught counter in some way, like removing daunted effects, or high energy resistance against Energy dot effects (Like cheelith have resistance to physical burst/dot effects).
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 372 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Speaking of a Vision update:

Rework: Vision OG

Passives:
    As an advanced synthezoid, Vision is completely immune to bleed and poison
    Being constructed from the original android Human Torch, Vision is 90% resistant to Incinerate effects and activates a Self Repair buff for 5 seconds when inflicted with Incinerate.
    Vision always starts the fight with an Armor Up buff active. Whenever it’s removed, it comes back after 10 seconds
    When performing a well timed block, or if stunned or Rooted, Vision instead gains a Phase passive, causing attacks to Miss for the duration of the stun/root. Parry phase has a cooldown of 10 seconds.
    Vision also activates his phase whenever the opponent uses the same Special attack in a row
    Vision cannot activate his intangibility if he loses his Armor up

Heal block
    Whenever Vision power burns the opponent to 0 power, he also inflicts Heal block for 10 seconds

Self repair
    When Vision’s health falls below 20%, he activates a Self repair buff healing X health over 10 seconds

Signature ability: Synthesis

Special 1: Optic Beams
    New animation: Hyperion’s SP1
    Power burns the opponent for 25% of their max power. Remove up to 5 prowess and deal extra energy damage per prowess removed
    Places a 7 second incinerate debuff, Mutant champions receive an identical Plasma debuff instead.
    Also places a 10 second heal block

Special 2: Physical Disruption
    New animation: Vision partially phases his own hand into the opponent, then solidifies it, causing extreme pain, then pulls it out.
    Deals direct damage, ignoring resistances and armor
    Power burns the opponent for 50% of their max power
    Places a rupture debuff for 5 seconds

Special 3: Full Synthesis
    Power locks the opponent for 10 seconds and burns 80% of their max power
    If used against a Mutant champion, it Removes all prowess passives and buffs and gains X attack rating
    Vision increases his density and gains an Unstoppable and a Fury buff for 10 seconds

Strengths:
    High armor rating
    Can safely intercept thanks to his Phase
    Prowess and power control
    Access to DOT
    Access to an unstoppable

Weaknesses:
    Anti robot abilities (Armor Break and Armor shatter)
    Buff control
    Miss counters
    Incinerate immunity
    Power control immunity

so still no damage and just as useless as he is now against non prowess match ups
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,425 ★★★★★
    edited May 1
    Aleor said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Vision's main problem is his pillow-fists.

If he had access to even reasonable damage, he'd be valuable, with some of the best power control in the game.

The one thing you can say about Deathless Guilly & Groot is that their damage has been improved substantially, so.... I'd say there's hope...
  • Options

Let's say he have the base kit + Huge damage bonus+ His power burn damage is more potent.

Let his specials inflict tech debuffs like cowardice, heal block and power lock/special lock effects.

Also add other tech mechanics, like immunities,prowess control Armor up buffs. Also kabam could make him a Onslaught counter in some way, like removing daunted effects, or high energy resistance against Energy dot effects (Like cheelith have resistance to physical burst/dot effects).

He be a metal so u wont be able to remove his energy damage dots he wont be great for onslaught as u need to be a non metal
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,440 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

He be a metal so u wont be able to remove his energy damage dots he wont be great for onslaught as u need to be a non metal
    Yeah that's why I thought of high energy resistance against energy dot effects, or something similar to wiccan healing from Energy dot.

Or give him huge energy resistance like absman to counter bishes and onsluts
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,268 ★★★★
    007Bishop said:

EdisonLaw said:

Passives:
    Being constructed from the original android Human Torch, Vision is 90% resistant to Incinerate effects and activates a Self Repair buff for 5 seconds when inflicted with Incinerate.
    Vision always starts the fight with an Armor Up buff active. Whenever it’s removed, it comes back after 10 seconds
    When performing a well timed block, or if stunned or Rooted, Vision instead gains a Phase passive, causing attacks to Miss for the duration of the stun/root. Parry phase has a cooldown of 10 seconds.
    Vision also activates his phase whenever the opponent uses the same Special attack in a row

Heal block
    Whenever Vision power burns the opponent to 0 power, he also inflicts Heal block for 10 seconds

Self repair
    When Vision’s health falls below 20%, he activates a Self repair buff healing X health over 10 seconds

Power burns the opponent for 25% of their max power. Remove up to 5 prowess and deal extra energy damage per prowess removed
    Places a 7 second incinerate debuff, Mutant champions receive an identical Plasma debuff instead.

New animation: Vision partially phases his own hand into the opponent, then solidifies it, causing extreme pain, then pulls it out.

If used against a Mutant champion, it Removes all prowess passives and buffs and gains X attack rating
    Vision increases his density and gains an Unstoppable and a Fury buff for 10 seconds

Strengths:
    High armor rating
    Access to DOT
    Access to an unstoppable

Weaknesses:
    Buff control
    Miss counters
    Incinerate immunity
    Power control immunity

so still no damage and just as useless as he is now against non prowess match ups
    The special attacks provide both the damage and power control, also his base attack rating is increased
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

007Bishop said:

EdisonLaw said:

Passives:

Heal block

Self repair

Strengths:
    High armor rating
    Access to DOT
    Access to an unstoppable

Weaknesses:
    Buff control
    Miss counters
    Incinerate immunity
    Power control immunity

The special attacks provide both the damage and power control, also his base attack rating is increased
    Right now his power burn damage is based on sp1 is at 33% and sp2 is 100% so ur nerfing him a little by making it 25% and 50%
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,268 ★★★★

Bendy said:

Yeah that's why I thought of high energy resistance against energy dot effects, or something similar to wiccan healing from Energy dot.

Not a bad idea. Deathless Vision could be an onslaught counter
  • Options

Bendy said:

It would have to be big as havok has high energy and he slowly dies from too many stacks
  • Options
    I will be mindful that kabam does justice as i want a useable vision i wanted it mostly to be white vision but if deathless is what og should have been ill take it as i just want useable as hes cool from movies