MODOK's Hotel Comepltion Bundle for Normal, anyone know the others? - Also First R4 4*... Which One?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 114
edited December 7 in General Discussion
Here is the bundle offered for completing the MODOK Event on Normal:

SPECIAL OFFER! HOTEL MODOK MEDIUM BUNDLE - 450 Units (380 discounted for a short time at the start of the offer)
Premium Hero Crystal - x3
4* Shards - x500
3* Shards - x1,500
Energy Refill - x2
50% XP Boost - x1

If you have finished the others please share the deal and the cost as it would be nice to know in advance as I missed this one (had like 366 when it popped and did not have enough time to get up to enough to buy it, so if I would have known the deal I wold have saved up a bit more before finishing it).... thanks!

As for my R4 question...I have 7 4*s so far: Nebula, Agent Venom, Gambit, Cyclops (Blue Team), Vulture, Loki, and lastly She-Hulk. I think I put them more or less in order... agreed? So I am guessing I should focus on Nebula first since she is bleed immune, has regen, and her shock has not immunity?

Thanks!

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 114
    edited December 7
    No one can share the other finishing MODOK's Hotel deals? Would help people to know in advance. Or is there a place where Kabam shows these?

Also can someone please confirm Nebula is my best choice for R4 (a Tech Advancement just popped for me and I was waiting for that, just would like to know I am making the best choice)?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 1,551
    No bundle on completing Heroic (not 100% though).

Nebula is good.
    winterthur wrote: »
    No bundle on completing Heroic (not 100% though).

Nebula is good.

Ah okay. I needed to save units for mysteries anyways so this just makes it easier :D

Is she my best right now? I also just pulled my eighth 4* (just got enough 4* shards when opening others)... it was OG Cap.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 436
    Which ones are duped? If none, stick to Nebula for Ranking up!
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Which ones are duped? If none, stick to Nebula for Ranking up!

No dupes on my 4*s yet.

Ah okay that is what I figured. I really appreciate the confirmation! Going to rank her now as I just opened a bunch of crystals to help get more shards, ISO, and gold for leveling and reaching all milestones on the Tech Advancement Solo Event.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 1,551
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Ah okay. I needed to save units for mysteries anyways so this just makes it easier :D

Good choice on doing this. B)