**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ History not showing

DoomanDooman Posts: 126
I know this isn't a new bug. But I don't see it mentioned in the 'bug tracker', and it's been going on for over a month?

Can we please get a fix to this. It's super frustrating trying to figure out who isn't doing their part in AQ consistently, when the feature to track it doesn't work.

Comments

• Options
    Goose_oneGoose_one Posts: 9
    I’m going to second this. It has actually been longer than a month. How are we supposed to manage an alliance with one hand tied behind our back.
    It has been far too long. Let’s get this fixed, @kabam.
  • Options
  • Options
    BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 125
    Have they ever even acknowledged this issue?
  • Options
    Not that I've seen.
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171
    @Kabam Miike this as well as not able to remove defence as leaders see fit as well as triple members in tabs so that allly has 36/30 members is been going on for over a year. Many tickets sent and torn
    To check forums for a year. When Weill we ever get a fix.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,470 Guardian
    Chiicc said:

@Kabam Miike this as well as not able to remove defence as leaders see fit as well as triple members in tabs so that allly has 36/30 members is been going on for over a year. Many tickets sent and torn
    To check forums for a year. When Weill we ever get a fix.

Better leadership control over defense is upcoming (maybe at end of current season ?)

But where is the 36/30 members showing ?
    Is that in AW War History Summary (or AQ History when that is actually working) ?

I know (or at least, I think I've seen) that the individual member list for the whole war (as well as in an individual BG) may show more than 30 (or 10) people if you have had membership changes since that AW/AQ, because not only will it show points for members that *were* in that quest at that time, but also shows newer people even though they didn’t join alliance until later. Because it shows everyone currently in alliance (and new people would just be shown with 0, but they are in your alliance now so they show).
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike

Even with the update, the history still doesn't work. Can we get some type of confirmation you guys are listening?
  • Options
    Seriously. Can we get some type of confirmation you guys read this forum?