**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Kabam do something for aw points. It seems unfair!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 384 ★★
edited May 5 in General Discussion
3 members left us just before the war attack phase. We were short with 15 defenders. We tried so hard to win the war. Even it seemed impossible to win. And other side Opponent gives much more than kills than us and lost 33 more attack bonus than us but still we lost the war.

Idk is it right or wrong but it seems very unfair to us. Even losing one member can cost you a war. No matter how much harder you try..

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax just wanted to highlight this ugly side of your decision which you made for diversity points.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    edited May 5
    So there's a benefit to having a full active alliance that comminucates and effectively diversifies their war defense? Truly ugly and horrific
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    The diversity change affect you how when you are missing 15 defenders? Lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,431 ★★★★★
    You expected to even have a chance at winning with 15 missing defenders? I am not sure if you understand what unfair means?
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 384 ★★
    Yeah you are right guys. This is not unfair! Kabam did changes for the good reason. We lost the lost the war where there was a huge difference in attack bonus. And imo AB should have a bit higher points than diversity. That's all I felt and I shared it here. As diversity just got too much OP.

This post was just about how I felt that's it. This was first time we were that much short in diversity.

Thanks for your comments guys!!!
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    Avnish said:

Yeah you are right guys. This is not unfair! Kabam did changes for the good reason. We lost the lost the war where there was a huge difference in attack bonus. And imo AB should have a bit higher points than diversity. That's all I felt and I shared it here. As diversity just got too much OP.

This post was just about how I felt that's it. This was first time we were that much short in diversity.

Thanks for your comments guys!!!

Attack bonus being worth more than diversity was great before alliances started placing 10 bullseyes and serpents down because diversity didn't matter when those defenders were almost guaranteed to get a kill.